🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Some of your services are temporarily on hold
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold

Hi,

The system asks me to complete identity verification again, I've a badge I've already done so, this time when I try to add id it says the name of my agency, obviously will mismatch my id name, is it a mistake? must I do th process again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

I checked your account and can see that you are being assisted already through a support ticket. If you have further questions regarding your concern, I would recommend that you follow up on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

I checked your account and can see that you are being assisted already through a support ticket. If you have further questions regarding your concern, I would recommend that you follow up on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
dew_wickz
Community Member

Hi!

One of my clients tried to purhase a my project. (He's a new upwork client) but, He got this message. We both don't have any idea about it. Can somebody help me please?CF4C1DAD-2749-4639-A67E-9880BE2C23CE.jpeg

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dewmini,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bilalali007
Community Member

I am facing a problem I got this message on account (Some of your services are temporarily on hold.) I don't have any idea about it Can somebody help me please?

Hi Bilal,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
tammy7777777
Community Member

Hey, 

Recently one of my (Upwork) client tried to purchase a project but there's been some issues he's facing. I am also attaching a ss of the problem if someone can help we will be very grateful. 

Here is it..Here is it..

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Can you please advise your client to try clearing their cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let us know if they're still having the same error by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. They will be asked what type of account they need assistance with and to describe their issue or questions. Please select the best option for the situation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e970b32c
Community Member

Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 01.19.03.png

Hey Upwork team,

I've been trying to complete my varifaction process many times and the system kept rejecting my Passport. i followed the required format and done it many times. 

it will be nice if you someone could give me some help on this

Hi Hussein Omar,

I can see that the team reviewing your account has sent you an email notification indicating more information and instructions on how to complete your ID Verification. We suggest you coordinate with the team by responding to the message or accessing the support ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0ffb531c
Community Member

Hey Upwork team,

I've been trying to complete my varifaction process. I got message "You've successfully verify your identity", but there are no changes in the account after 48h

It will be nice if you someone could give me some help on this

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team and I am pleased to inform you that issue is resolved now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
khowaja_muhammad
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same issue.

Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

anyone can help!

https://www.upwork.com/nx/find-work/

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please let us know and we will assist you further. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola S,

The hold is still there, 48 hours passed, Please look into this.

Thanks

M.Ali

Muhammad, I'm sorry that the review isn't finished yet. Let me escalate your concern to the appropriate team via a support ticket so that one of our agents can contact you and assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Dear Luiggi,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention that the hold issue still persists even after more than 48 hours have passed since you raised the tickets. As a result, some of my features, particularly the client profile and payment method functionalities, are not functioning properly.

I understand that resolving such technical matters can be complex, but I kindly request your assistance in expediting the resolution process, as this situation is affecting my ability to perform my tasks effectively.

Please let me know if there is any additional information or actions required from my end to assist you in resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,
Muhammad Ali

Hi Muhammad,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.
Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

Dear Aj,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to express my ongoing concern regarding the unresolved matter I brought to your attention. As of today, it has been over seven days since I initially reached out for assistance. I wish to emphasize that I have refrained from creating multiple tickets, diligently maintaining a single ticket throughout this period. Regrettably, this ticket remains pending.

I am empathetic to the challenges posed by the current high volume of inquiries you and your team are contending with. However, I must highlight that the limitations I am experiencing in accessing certain features are impeding the seamless delivery of quality services to our valued clients. I kindly implore you to allocate your attention to this matter as a priority.

Your swift intervention would greatly contribute to our ability to maintain the highest standards of service and uphold our commitment to client satisfaction. I deeply appreciate your understanding and prompt resolution of this pressing issue.

Thank you for your assistance and dedication to resolving this matter.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Ali

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your request. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our team members will be updating you shortly.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a3f37a39
Community Member

We are completing a Know Your Customer review of your account. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please contact Upwork Customer Support.
 i have this issue on my Upwork profile How this remove the error anyone help me

Hi Muhammad,

Please allow more time for the review to be completed. The relevant team will notify you if there's anything else you need to do on your end.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
691d1f71
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

Hi  i am new last four days this Problem Please slove the problem.

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that the team has reached out to you via email with more information and further instructions on how to get back to unlocking opportunities on Upwork. Feel free to check on the ticket linked to your case here or in your email for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sayedsudip
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I need your help. My account status is partially on hold; please see the screenshot. It's been more than 48 hours, and still, it remains the same.  Can you please help me to solve it? If you need any more papers, please let me know. I have already uploaded my government-issued passport. I have talked with customer care but didn't get any clear indications. 

Thanks 

Hi Sayed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sayedsudip
Community Member

Dear Admin, 

Recently, I have added Payoneer and bank account, but both of the methods are showing inactive.

Can you please help me to resolve the issues? 

Screenshots attached. 

Regards

Sayed Sudip Ahmed  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sayed,

Your payment methods are inactive because you haven't completed your Tax Information. More specifically, you're missing your Tax Identification Number. This is the number that your country uses for collecting your tax information and may have a different name, such as PAN in India, for example. Some countries may use a National ID number. You may be able to find information about your country's TIN here. If you have questions about your number, you will need to consult a tax advisor in your country or contact your local tax authority.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths