🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Submit proposal with Basic Plan
Page options
zaag_systems_ltd
Community Member

Submit proposal with Basic Plan

Hi, this is Arafat. I am new in Upwork.I have a agency and my membership plan in "Basic". I found a work which matched in my work area.Whenever i go to submit proposal then it took me to membership plan. What is the crieteria of submitting proposals.

Regards-

Bahauddin Arafat

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Bahauddin, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency. Agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of their agency. Their profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. All contract payments are paid out to the agency.

Only the agency owner and agency admins have the ability to purchase Connects. Agency Plus is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) per month that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. You can check this help article for more information. 

I encourage you to check out the help articles here to learn more about agencies. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am the Director/owner of Zaag Systems Ltd.  which has been enlisted in upwork as agency. So,how i am going to submit the proposal now?

Hi Bahauddin,

You can submit proposals from your agency profile by searching for a job and clicking the "Submit a Proposal" button. Business managers can submit a proposal on behalf of any agency member. They can edit or withdraw all agency proposals and accept or decline all offers. Agency members can also submit proposals themselves, which will be binding on the agency. All proposals will draw from the agency's collective Connects balance.

In order to do hourly contracts, you need to have a profile for each freelancer you assign to the project.

For fixed-price contracts, you can submit your proposal with the Business Manager’s profile and then assign freelancers to work on the project as needed. 

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have shared 2 screenshot where at "screenshot 1" i find jobs and at "screenshot 2" whenever i applied it took me to this place. 

I need a clear guideline,can i submit proposal with my basic memship plan?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Bahauddin,

I would like to clarify that you need to be on the Agency Plus plan in order to be able to submit proposals and purchase Connects. Once you upgrade to the Agency Plus plan you will be able to submit proposals on your agency account. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

So if we can't submit proposals with a basic plan, then what is the use of this plan? How can you get your first client as an agency?

Please advise, 

Thanks

Hi Pratik,

The agency model is designed to accommodate teams of freelancers working together. You can find more information here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths