🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Switch to basic agency
Page options
i_olivia
Community Member

Switch to basic agency

Hello,

I would like to downgrade from Agency plus membership to the basic one or close it.

My agency plus membership has been expired yesterday.

I have tried to switch it but it says that the request couldn't be processed.

Pls inform how to switch it.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
i_olivia
Community Member

If I click "close my agency" in agency profile, it brings me to reenter password, and after I reenter password, it goes back again to the job feeds.

Hi Ivana,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
baran-saruhan
Community Member

Hello,

I want to switch my agency profile to the basic plan. However, there is a notice that "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later." My agency profile will be renewed today but I don't want to pay. Also, I tried 2 days before my billing cycle but I have the same notice in this situation. What can I do about it?

Hi Baran,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble downgrading the subscription. Please note that you are unable to make changes to the subscription near your billing date. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I want to switch my agency profile to the basic plan. However, there is a notice that "We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later." My agency profile will be renewed today but I don't want to pay. Also, I tried 2 days before my billing cycle but I have the same notice in this situation. What can I do about it?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths