1. when we add a team member it will not be showing agency page

2.already freelancer have connect but when be join agency all connects gone 

3.cant find Single account to operate all financial details

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Yash,

I'd like to address your concerns.

- We currently have a known technical issue that's preventing agency members' profiles from showing on the agency profile. It's already been prioritized and should be addressed as soon as possible.

- If you invited freelancers to join as exclusive members of the agency, they'll only be able to send proposals under the agency and using agency connects. I checked and can confirm that agency connects are showing on your agency members' accounts and they should be able to use them.

- Similarly, payments for contracts formed under the agency will go to the agency's financial account. Make sure you click on the icon in the upper right corner and switch to the agency to view agency transactions, settings and payment methods. Check out this help article for more information.  

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Yash,

I'd like to address your concerns.

- We currently have a known technical issue that's preventing agency members' profiles from showing on the agency profile. It's already been prioritized and should be addressed as soon as possible.

- If you invited freelancers to join as exclusive members of the agency, they'll only be able to send proposals under the agency and using agency connects. I checked and can confirm that agency connects are showing on your agency members' accounts and they should be able to use them.

- Similarly, payments for contracts formed under the agency will go to the agency's financial account. Make sure you click on the icon in the upper right corner and switch to the agency to view agency transactions, settings and payment methods. Check out this help article for more information.  

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

Valeria.

thanks for reply how much time will be fixed tecnhical issue and before joining team member have some connect but when he joining agency all existing connect gone 

I have a team member who is an exclusive member in the agency nagender gupta with business manageer rights, but he is still not able to apply for any jobs on bhelaf of the agency, the submitted button is greyed out and asks him to update the rate, he is not able to do, neighter the agency is able to set his rates what to do.

Hi Raghu,

In order for agency members to be able to apply for jobs, their profile hourly rates have to meet the minimum of $3/hour. Agency owner, admins or business managers are able to update the rates for exclusive agency members by going to Find Work> Agency Roster> Edit Rates. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths