🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Teams logging time
Page options
akellbrigit
Community Member

Teams logging time

Hi,

I'm working out a collaborative environment where my team members can take up a job and do. Where take up means, 

Suppose I apply for work under my profile, but my team member is free while I'm tied up, or their time zone is favourable.  Can the team member log time and track hours for the hourly job given to me?

That cohes to, can I delegate work to team members and they successfully track billed hours if work is not under their name?

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Oluoch,

Your client will need to hire the agency member for the job so that they can have access to it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oluoch, 

I would like to follow up on your question here. Please know that users are not allowed to share their login information with other users of the Upwork website regardless if they are members of the same team. Sharing login information, and logging in to another user's account is a violation of the Upwork TOS. 

If you need your agency freelancer to work on the contract, you can ask your client to hire the agency freelancer directly so that they can log time on the contract through their own account. Alternatively, you and your client can switch to a fixed-price contract, and you can let your client know that your team of freelancers will be working on the fixed-price project. From there, it will be up to you how you wish to delegate work. 

You may refer to the help articles here for more information about managing your agency freelancers, and your agency contracts. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths