🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Teams on Upwork
Page options
alex_myleadgen
Community Member

Teams on Upwork

Hi, I and my friend just set up an agency and now adding team members. I've heard that each team has its own financial account with Upwork and can withdraw money to a separate account - is that correct?

How can I add team members (not inviting to agencies, but directly adding to teams)

So that means that that your card doesn't need to be the owner's card to withdraw?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexey,

1. The agency owner can create additional teams within the agency. For each team, they may assign access such as a financial manager, hiring manager, etc. Please check this help article for the list of roles and permissions an agency owner can add. Meanwhile, a brief overview of what a financial manager can do:

• Access the Payments tab,
  • Manage payment methods,
  • View financial reports, and
  • Make deposits and withdrawals.

2. You will need to invite a member to join the agency first before adding them to the team.

3. The member with finance permission may add their disbursement method. The name of the finance manager must match with the name on the account of the disbursement method they are adding (they must be the owner and the name matches the name on the Upwork account or authorized to use).

I suggest that you check this help article to learn more about agencies and how they work on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexey,

1. The agency owner can create additional teams within the agency. For each team, they may assign access such as a financial manager, hiring manager, etc. Please check this help article for the list of roles and permissions an agency owner can add. Meanwhile, a brief overview of what a financial manager can do:

• Access the Payments tab,
  • Manage payment methods,
  • View financial reports, and
  • Make deposits and withdrawals.

2. You will need to invite a member to join the agency first before adding them to the team.

3. The member with finance permission may add their disbursement method. The name of the finance manager must match with the name on the account of the disbursement method they are adding (they must be the owner and the name matches the name on the Upwork account or authorized to use).

I suggest that you check this help article to learn more about agencies and how they work on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8c8b4ca3
Community Member

I need to speak to a person.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Barbara,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths