🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Temporary Removal from Rising Talent Agen...
Page options
r_signal
Community Member

Temporary Removal from Rising Talent Agency Program

Today I received a mail from Upwork with the following text:

"We are sorry to inform you that your agency no longer qualifies for the Rising Talent agency program on Upwork.

To enjoy the perks of the Rising Talent Program, you need to continue the following:

1) Receive Consistent strong feedback from your clients.

2) Submitting tailored and optimized proposals (well most times I do)

3) Profile completion of 100% for agency owners(90% if migrated) and an average of 60%+ complete for agency members profile(50% if migrated). Your profile is 100% complete and your team average is 100%.

4)A complete agency profile with the Agency Logo, Tagline, and description.

5)Payements or applications within the past 90 days. You have been active in the last 90 days.

6)No recent account holds for agency owners or agency members.Your agency has recently ) suspensions.

7)Have two or more team members, including yourself.You currently have 3 member(s).

If you continue to deliver great work to clients you can earn your rising talent status back or your job success score.

Wishing you continued success."

Now, 

point 1:haven't completed any job through agency profile so the issue of strong feedback doesn't count.

point 2: I always subit tailored and relative proposals.

And for rest of the points there is also no issue. So why my badge was temporarily reomoved despite the face that in my profile stats, Top rated eligible weeks show 16 of 16 weeks.

Please let me know the exact reason for the temporary removal.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Shahid H wrote:

Please let me know the exact reason for the temporary removal.

The only person in the "agency" has a JSS of 80%

r_signal
Community Member

But it doesn't make logic as that member is a non-exclusive member of the agency, also in the email, there is no such thing written.

r_signal
Community Member

@Petra R, Hope to see a solution from your side dear on the mentioned matter.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths