🐈
» Forums » Agencies » The beneficiary name is mismatched
Page options
3dorian
Community Member

The beneficiary name is mismatched

Hi everybody!

I have added the same bank account to my other Agencie profile "3DreamTeam". I had the same issue with my freelancer profile "3Dorian" and after posting in the community support it was fixed, so I hope it will speed up things when I post it again as I am getting the same message.

The topic was moved to a "no reply" chat, so I created a new topic. Here is the link to the other issue:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Support/The-beneficiary-name-is-mismatched/m-p/1065875/highlight/tru...

Thanks for the help and I hope this will speed up things.

Greets.

Dorian.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Dorian,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your payment method is accepted and will be active in 3 days.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Dorian,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your payment method is accepted and will be active in 3 days.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3dorian
Community Member

Thanks! The message is gone 🙂

Hi, Pradeep good day I have added another bank account detail as an option for getting my pay but I got this message The beneficiary name is mismatched. I hope you can help me with my issue thank you

Hi Diana Jane,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and I'm pleased to inform you that the name mismatch on your account has been cleared. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths