🐈
» Forums » Agencies » The beneficiary name is mismatched.
Page options
giftit
Community Member

The beneficiary name is mismatched.

What do you need as a proof that my business account can be used to pay/withdraw money from upwork? 

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed, 

It looks like you just added the bank you are referring to on 20-November. This should go through a three-day security period before you are able to use this payment method. If during those three days the team finds any irregularities that needs to be clarified with you, they will reach out to you with more information through an email. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed, 

You may need to provide your bank statement or a bank document that certifies that you are the owner of the business bank account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
giftit
Community Member

How do I do that? How can I submit bank documents to upwork? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed, 

It looks like you just added the bank you are referring to on 20-November. This should go through a three-day security period before you are able to use this payment method. If during those three days the team finds any irregularities that needs to be clarified with you, they will reach out to you with more information through an email. 

~ Avery
Upwork
deaganadin
Community Member

I don't understand why it is mismatched. Same name "Dianne Ganadin" same email address and contact number. Kindly fix this. I've been using my Paypal and Unionbank account for a long time. It has my same information. It is a hassle for me since I'm a working Mom and I need to deal with this. All my information from Upwork to paypal and unionbank are all the same.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Dianne,

Please allow 72 hours for the review on your new payment methods to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths