🐈
» Forums » Agencies » The direct transfer of funds did not work. I ...
Page options
vadym_stashuk
Community Member

The direct transfer of funds did not work. I need help from the finance department.

Hello dear support Upwork, I need your help, I made a direct transfer of funds back on September 13. This payment was stuck somewhere, as it turned out the information for direct payment was not exact, a week or two ago, we kind of clarified the situation, and the financial department passed the information to the intermediary bank. But the money did not come back to the agency's account, nor did it come into my bank account. I am a little stunned by what is happening, please tell me how do I proceed?  What extra steps can I take to have the money either returned to my Upwork account or come into my bank account?  For clarification, I can name the number of payment, or give a screenshot from the profile of the agency if it helps. 

I would be very grateful if you could tell me what actions I can take to rectify the situation. I would be grateful for any help.
I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely, Vadim.

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Vadym,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths