🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Time tracker lost 4 hours
Page options
romanovproduce
Community Member

Time tracker lost 4 hours

Hello, 

My agencie's free lancer was working today for 4 hours with time tracker, but it tracked only 50 minutes and work diary shows 0 minutes, what could be a problem. I am sure that the time she worked is real.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Petr,

Please check out this help article for advice on how to Troubleshoot the Desktop App. If the issue persists, please feel free to follow up with us here or report the issue via the app:

Click the name at the lower left of the app
Select Support and Feedback
Enter the details of your issue and click Send

This way the team has access to the log file automatically so they can review and assist accordingly,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
boteskaren
Community Member

PLease help me my Upwork tracker is not working on my laptop. I have uninstalled it but still no success

Hi Karen,

Can you please share more details of the issue you're experiencing or a screenshot of any error you might be getting? You can check this help article for more information on how to troubleshoot the Desktop App.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e0976218
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am getting this error when I tried to track my time on my app. Please note that I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still not working.

e0976218_0-1654487860187.png

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry and our team has already responded to your concern. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths