🐈
» Forums » Agencies » To Open Agency
Page options
cjigna
Community Member

To Open Agency

Hello there,

I want to ask a few questions about the agency, 

1. Can I bid on project without adding member in Agency ?
2. Will my account work separately as freelancer/client/agency ?

3. Do I need to legally register my firm (as per the law of the respective country) before opening an agency?

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Jigna,

1. Yes, you can submit proposals to jobs in the marketplace if you're the only member of your agency.

2. You have the option to either work exclusively through your agency or choose when to submit a proposal through your agency. You may want to check out this help article to learn more.

3. We wouldn't be able to tell if you're required to do so. We would suggest that you seek legal advice locally to confirm.

You may want to have a look at this help article to get more familiar with how agencies work.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Jigna,

1. Yes, you can submit proposals to jobs in the marketplace if you're the only member of your agency.

2. You have the option to either work exclusively through your agency or choose when to submit a proposal through your agency. You may want to check out this help article to learn more.

3. We wouldn't be able to tell if you're required to do so. We would suggest that you seek legal advice locally to confirm.

You may want to have a look at this help article to get more familiar with how agencies work.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths