🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Transfer Agency owner ship to other perso...
Page options
rey-paul
Community Member

Transfer Agency owner ship to other person

Hi I am new to Upwork and I recently created an agency. However I need to transfer ownership of the agency to a different colleague (in this case the company's owner). This person does not have (yet) an upwork account.

How can I transfer agencu's ownership?

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Paul,

In order for your colleague to be able to become the agency owner, they will need to have an approved freelancer profile. Once they have their profile set up, you can reach out to us here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI Goran,

She has setup her account.What will be the next step?

Hi Paul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the agency ownership. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I also need help in transferring my agency to another person. Please let your support team reach out to me for assistance.

Thank you!

Hi Guiller Angelo,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I would like to transfer agency ownership please let me know how it is possible to contact you

Hi Shobhit,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for them to review and they will reply directly on your ticket to assist you further with your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I would like to transfer agency ownership please let me know how it is possible to contact you

Hi Amardeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
phpfriend_elance
Community Member

Hello,

I also want to transfer my agency ownership please let me know next step.

Thanks

Hi Alkesh,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne 🙂 

guptavarun95
Community Member

I also wanted to transfer the ownership. Can anyone help here.

Thank You.

Hi Varun, 

I'll ask the help of the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths