cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agency Owner Change

Victor H Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
1 of 14

how to change or transfer my agency ownership?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 14

Hi Victor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the agency ownership. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 14

how to change my agency ownership?

4 of 14

Hi Goran,

I just want to transfer my agency ownership to another person, I contacted the customer support team and they gave me a solution, after following that solution also the transfer didn't happen can you please look after this issue and take action immediately

Anurag J Member Since: May 8, 2019
5 of 14

Hello there!

I also want help with transfer of agency ownership to my account! Can you help me please!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 14

Hi Anurag,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your agency. Thank you.

Untitled
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 14

Hi Taras,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Danil V Member Since: Jul 14, 2015
8 of 14

How can I change the agency owner? I want to set the new owner who is one of our agency members.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 14

Hi Danil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll share your request with your support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist further.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Susan R Member Since: May 5, 2019
10 of 14

Same question here. The Upwork Bot told me to post the question in the forum in order to receive support.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS