🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Transferring connects from my freelancer acco...
Page options
tmcdos
Community Member

Transferring connects from my freelancer account to my agency

I created an agency recently and hoped that I can transfer part (or all) of my connects that I bought as a freelancer to my agency but support team told me that this is forbidden.

Can someone explain to me why is not this transfer possible?

The connects are already bought, the invoice for this has been issued to my freelancer account - what is the problem if I want to move them to my own agency? No new invoice will be needed because the connects are already in the Upwork system - I just want to reassign them to my agency.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ivaylo,

Please keep in mind that freelancer and agency profiles are different profiles and that is the reason why Connects can't be transferred between the profiles.
To learn more about agencies and how to manage your agency, check out our resources here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ivaylo,

Please keep in mind that freelancer and agency profiles are different profiles and that is the reason why Connects can't be transferred between the profiles.
To learn more about agencies and how to manage your agency, check out our resources here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tmcdos
Community Member

Hi Goran.

I began writing a reply but then I realized "Hey, this is Upwork!" and just gave up.

tapsoft_tech
Community Member

Hi,

Can I transfer my connects from my Freelancer Account to my Agency account?

tapsoft_tech
Community Member

Hi,

Can I transfer my Freelancer Account connects to my Agency Account connects.

Unfortunately, no.
Connects cannot be transferred between individual and Agency accounts.
You will need to build up the connects in your Agency account the same way that you built up your Freelance account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths