🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Unable To Get The Invite To join An Agenc...
Page options
esthernyambura14
Community Member

Unable To Get The Invite To join An Agency

My client who is an administrator of an agency has invited me to be a non-exclusive freelance member of the agency several times. The problem is, I'm not getting the invites. I have checked the invites on my Upwork account and also email inbox as well as the spam folder but couldn't get the invite. Please help us out with this issue. Or is there some technical issues?  We don't know why I'm not receiving the invites. Please help us out.

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Esther,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir,

I am having same issue like her. Can you help me out?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ariane

Hi Ariane, 

I can confirm that the email has been sent out. Could you please check if the agency was adding you through the email address associated with your Upwork account? Please also check your spam/junk folder if the email may have gone there by mistake.

~ Avery
Upwork

Dear Ms. Avery,

Yes an email was sent out according to the agency administrator and I immediately checked if it is stored in spambox/junk but no trace at all. Except that I received an offer of upgrade for freelance plus from upwork an hour ago. I already confirmed my email to agency administrator and it is the same from the previous one.

Many thanks,

Ariane

Hi Ariane,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths