🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to Contact Support Agent
Page options
manishbarai
Community Member

Unable to Contact Support Agent

Hi,

I am agency manager and want to contact support but its takes me to bot 😐 

I am having issue with setting rate. In agency roster I am getting option for just view rate for "Manish Barai" and in my profile I have no way to change it!!

So, try to contact support but I am not able to add new request and also there is no other way to write to support. I really not getting why upwork is becoming complex day by day. surely not helping. 😞

Regards,

Manish 

Etymon Technologies

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Manish,

You need to set your status to non-exclusive first before updating your rate. To do so, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manish,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency only the agency owner can update your hourly rate. Please ask the agency owner to go to Find Work > Agency Roster > and update your rate. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am able to see agency roster which itself shows that I am exclusive member. I am able to change rate of all other freelance of agency but not my own. So, there seems some bug I guess. Please see attached screenshot. 

Hi Manish,

You need to set your status to non-exclusive first before updating your rate. To do so, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths