🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Unable to Contact Support or raise Suppor...
Page options
kb49
Community Member

Unable to Contact Support or raise Support Ticket - Getting Error 76a9adccdaea33de

from Past 30 Days, I am not-functional over Upwork.... My Account was suspended.. and later on after making corrections in Billing.... My Account is not working..

I am getting below Error, while Positing Jobs as a Client / Agency

Error 76a9adccdaea33de

Moreover, I am (as a freelancer) unable to submit proposals for Job... This is good as an "inactive" upwork account... I have moved on to Fiverr....  I tried.. a lot of browers...tried to clear Cache.. everyhing, but... unable to find "ANY" option to connect wtih Support Team at all.  !  There is no option to submit support Ticket, there is no option to call them / chat with them ..

I have tried to drop "multiple multiple" email wtih my previous Submitted Tickets to **Edited for Community Guidelines**  ... but.. not a single response comes from their end ! 

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Kashish,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kb49
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,
I have been trying from past 1 month... No Luck.. I tried everything..... ( did all basic trobleshoot - I myself have worked as  a Tech Support Guy ) ..... 
Neither is there any Option on to connect with the Support Team... this is Highly Highly Painful as a Consumer !
Pelase see screenshot...  

kb49_0-1668781683369.png

Hi Kashish,

Thank you for confirming. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via email to assist you further. 

~Andrea
Upwork
kb49
Community Member

Thakns Andrea, Is there a timeline pelase ?

Hello Kashish,

Please allow up to 24-48 hrs for our team to reach out to you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths