🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to Pay for agency plus
Page options
enganeelahameed
Community Member

Unable to Pay for agency plus

I am a Business Manager and am associated with an agency, right now we are on agency basic and I want to switch to agency plus but unable to switch. The issue is when I activate agency plus through Upwork payment it shows the error "Your payment could not be processed. Please Choose an alternative payment methoud" or retry again later" in addition I have a balance on Upwork payment.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aneela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket for this. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
NikolaS

Hi Aneela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that to be able to upgrade your membership plan you must add a billing method to your account first. After that, if you have sufficient balance available from Upwork earnings, you can use this balance to pay for your membership plan upgrade. You can find more information in this help article

Could you please add a billing method and try again to upgrade your membership plan? If the issue persists please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
enganeelahameed
Community Member

The billing method is already added, in addition, I have sufficient Upwork balance to pay for a plus account.

Hi Aneela, 

Could you please check if a Billing method was added and not only a withdrawal method? The former one would be under Billing Methods in agency settings here, while the latter one would be under Get Paid and cannot be used for upgrading Membership and purchasing Connects. Additionally, I recommend checking with the agency owner to make sure there are no issues with the agency financial accounts. Any communications about any issues would be sent to the agency owner and require response from them. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello,

I have added the billing method but still having a same issue of  "Your payment could not be processed. Please Choose an alternative payment method" 

Hi Aneela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket for this. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
enganeelahameed
Community Member

It's been 24 hours and I haven't received any response on my ticket.

Hi Aneela,

I followed up with the team handling your ticket. We're sorry for the delay as our Support Team is currently experiencing an unusually high volume of requests. They will respond to tickets in the order that they were received.  Thank you for your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
enganeelahameed
Community Member

waiting for the response

Hi Aneela,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team and you should receive a response as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
enganeelahameed
Community Member

Hello Team,

It's been 6 days and my issue hasn't been resolved yet.

Hi Aneela,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling your request again. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
11abce0c
Community Member

Hi Aneela, hope you are doing well
have your issue resolves or not if resolve please tell me . i have a same issue with my agency

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths