🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to add a member in agency
Page options
rckdachandan
Community Member

Unable to add a member in agency

I am unable to add a member. when I enter the email to add the new member, the response comes " We are unable to send invitation to such users, XXX@rediffmail.com - user has active assignments or offer" The invitated member is a regluar upwork member since long time and interested to  join the agency but its not working. Kindly suggest. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Chandan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep. No one approached so far. Kindly do the needful. Thanks

Hi Chandan,

I checked and I can confirm that one of our agents has already reached out to you to assist further. You may access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
vagif_molla
Community Member

Hi Chandan,

I suppose you have invited the member as exclusive one, - if this is the case the new member has to withdraw all pending proposals and complete pending jobs - so she/he would not be engaged in any active proposals/jobs.

If you invite as regular memeber there should not be any problem with invitation as I understand the Rules.

P.S. I have found this explanation somewhere in the community.

Hi, Thanks for your support. I am trying to add as an non exclusive member, but system is not allowing to do so.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths