🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Unable to change hourly rate
Page options
d94dcd6d
Community Member

Unable to change hourly rate

I have been trying to change the hourly rate for members of my Agency. I am able to edit and type in a new rate, but as soon as I leave the page and check the profile, I find that the rates have been reverted to zero.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emmanuel,

Please communicate with your agency owner about this. Your agency owner or you as a business manager should be able to change the profile rates under the Agency Ruster.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
d94dcd6d
Community Member

Thank you for reaching out. Both my Agency Owner and I (as a business manager) are unable to make edits to the hourly rates. The option comes and we are able to make edits and save, but the moment we leave the page and come back to check the profile, the hourly rate goes back to zero.

Hi Emmanuel,

~ Nikola
Upwork
4fda4e55
Community Member

Hi! I am a freelancer and I've tried changing my hourly rates from profile settings but it still shows my old rate on search. But shows the changed rate to me if i view my profile. Please help me out with this. Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kashish,

I checked this for you and your hourly rate has been successfully updated. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths