🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Close agency without proposals
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Gerard,

I'm sorry to hear that. You may read this article to help you know how to close your agency. To upgrade your Freelancer Membership Plan, kindly go to your settings, choose Membership & Connects and then click sign up under Plus membership plan. Thank you.

Untitled

How do I close my archived proposals? They all have one of three statuses: ‘Job is closed’, ‘Hired’ or ‘Withdrawn’.

I still see the message “Close all open proposals associated with the company” when I try to close my agency.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with closing the agency part of your account. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I can't close my agency ... I have tried alot of time but all the time it brings me to the same page ... Please tell me the way to close that

Hi Tareq,

Please change your status from exclusive to non-exclusive so that our team can close your agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI there,

I need my agency closed as well. Please close on your end and advise.

Cheers,

John

Hi John,

Your Agency profile has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

Thank you. I need it actually deleted, so that Google can remove it from search results. Can you please do that?

If not, can you please re-activate it so that I can change the name and get it off the results that way?

Thank you,

John

Hi John,

It usually takes for Google to de-index the page from their search since it recently got closed on our end. However, you can request the removal directly to them by using this link.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jssmca91
Community Member

I am having the same issue and I need mine to be closed as well.... All my proposals have been withdrawen however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. Please assist. Thank you

Hi Dileep,

Did you checked your Archived proposal that all are withdrew as well?

~ Goran
Upwork
rushangvyas
Community Member

In order to close this company please address the following:

• Company has active candidacies on its behalf

I am having same issue. Can you please help me to resolve it?

Hi Rushang, 

Please make sure that the proposals in your Archived proposals page have been withdrawn? Once you've done this, please try closing your agency. 

~ Avery
Upwork
wedede-net
Community Member

I would like to close my agency. 

neo7harry
Community Member

Im getting the same problem! UpWork's still not helped me with this!

Hi Jayant,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

The agency is already closed. Please, verify this information and let us know if more assistance is needed.

Felix
Untitled
mdsahid
Community Member

Hi there, 

I having the same issue. When I click to close my agenecy its show me same message. 

Please assist. 

Thanks. 

vlad-kamelsky
Community Member

My agency has'n proposals yet

Hi Vlad, 

Please withdraw all proposals in the Archived page as "Job is Closed." After you withdraw all proposals you should be able to close your account. Let us know if this doesn't do the trick for you and we'll be happy to help. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ppratama
Community Member

Hi,

I have same issue, i can't close my agency.

i was close all project and proposal connect with my agency.

Thanks

Hi Prima,

Please check your archived page as well and withdraw all of your archived proposals/interviews, then you will be able to close your agency. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

i was close all my job, all job has done.

but i have contact job done but still look like that
how to handle this?
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Prima,

Just to confirm that you contract needs to be closed as well, your client or you will need to close your contract before closing the agency. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, having exactly the same issue:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

However I don't have any open proposals.

Please help me to close it.

Thanks.

Hi Mykola,

Your agency is now closed, if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks!

Would be great if you could remove "Associated with" section as well, when viewing my profile.

Hi Mykola,

Please give it a few hours and everything will updated accordingly, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

i cant close my agency and i dont have active proposals...

Hi Ricardo,

Please also check your archived proposals section and ensure that the proposals are withdrawn.

~Nina

Hi, I can't close my agency. I have no other members, and no active proposals.

All the archived proposals have "Job is Closed" / "Expired" or "Withdrawn" status.

Please advise on how to close the agency.

Best regards

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Santiago,

Please read this help article for the steps on how to close an agency

If the problem still persists please send us another message. 

Thank you.

Untitled
2426a7af
Community Member

I have message "Close all open proposals associated with the company", but I don't have any open proposals

Hi Artem,

Please check all of your archived proposals/interviews and if you have any you will need to withdraw them in order to close your agency. If you`re still receiving the same message after this let me know. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I checked them?

Hi Artem,

Once you go to My Proposals you will be able to switch between the active and archived tabs at the top of the page like in the image below. Thank you!
Capture.PNG

~ Goran
Upwork

I already opened archived tab, I have there list of 11 archived proposals, but it still doesn't work.

Hi Artem,

You will need to withdraw all of your archived proposals in order to be able to close your agency, you can withdraw them as a normal proposal. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I do not have any active proposals and all my archived ones are closed. However, I am unable to delete my agency. All help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Jesus Loves You

Alwin

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alwin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
arobey
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

Thank you. Yes,  one of your team members did contact me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths