🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Cannot close Agency
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Finally there are no open proposals and all proposals are withdrawn even in archive, yet still when i try to close my agency i see this, 

I saw in few other posts you guys took care of it, so can you please close my agency so i can use my account as a freelancer.

Hi Usman,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Wow, that was quick, thank you, have a good day 🙂

There are no open proposals and all proposals are withdrawn, yet still when i try to close my agency i see this, 

I saw in few other posts you guys took care of it, so can you please close my agency so i can use my account as a freelancer.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandeep, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi would you be able to close my agency as well? I am getting the same error. 

Thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathan, 

I apologise for the delay. Your agency account is now closed.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Vaibhav, 

I'll go ahead and close your agency account for you as requested. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Can anyone please help me too close my Agency account please

8fe64b92
Community Member

Hello,

I am also not able to close my agency account. I just created my freelancer account before 1 day.

Can you please do the needful.

Thanks.

Hi Vinay and Mert, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I closed your agency accounts as per your requests.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
shreyajp
Community Member

Hi i would like to close my agency account but i can't

Hi Shreyaj,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, can you please close my agency account? 

Hi Gevie,

I checked and it looks like you were able to close your agency account. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi I am anil kukreti .. I have launched agency relsell global few years back. Now I am planning to close agency but I am unable to do so. I don't have any contract open or in working state under relsell global , .. I don't have any balances left in account for agency . Can you please advise what could be the problem with my account ?

Hi Anil, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks avery for your help. 

Hi Avery,

Do you mind closing my agency for me? I tried doing it but it won't close. I wanted to try having an agency some few weeks back but I changed my mind. There are no transactions on it.

Appreciate your help.

Aileen

Hi Aileen,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you very much for the help!

b7ece504
Community Member

Hi,

Can you close my agency? I can not close it and I tried a lot but I did not work

Thanks

Hi Mohammed,

I checked and it seems that you are an exclusive member of the agency. Please change your status from exclusive to non-exclusive member and try to close your agency one more time. If it still doesn't work and you changed the status, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

To update your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Please help me to close my agency. I have no pending contract or transactions but still, I'm not able to delete the agency. please help.

Hi Tejram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I closed your agency account as per your request. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I want to create my agency account.

Hi Nimra,

I checked and it seems that you already created your agency. For more information about agencies and how they work on Upwork, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Can you help me close my Agency account too please?

Been trying it since last week but no luck.

Thank you

Donna

Hi Donna,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please close my Agency, 

I have "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but all proposals are closed.

Hi Ihor,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I am trying to delete my agency, as a lot of published jobs don't want an agency and I am the only one in it, so I think it is better to close it for me. I don't have any proposals, but when I click on close my agency link it shows "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any open proposal. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Juan

Hi Juan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your agency is now closed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I know that this topic was raised before, but I'm experiencing an issue and am asking a support team for help (the option of addressing them directly is not working).

I'm trying to close my agency profile, and I have no active proposals or contracts, but the system still tells me to close all active proposals. I went to see the proposals and I have 0 in every line. I would like to ask for help closing the agency profile.

Thank you!

Hi Hadley, 

The Customer Support Team will close your agency account from their end as requested.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

When I try to close my agency, I am getting this error:

Spoiler

To close this company please address the following:

I have no Offers, Invitation s to interview, Active proposals and Submitted proposals. Also I can not access to delete developers. I would like to ask for help closing the agency profile.

Thanks.

Any idea?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Emre,

~ Goran
Upwork

I need to close my agency profile so that I can join my new agency which is on some other user's ID. It doesnt allow me. This is the message I am getting. I have closed all proposals though.

In order to close this company please address the following:

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pankaj,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further and close your agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey Moderators & Admin,

i am unable to delete my upwork agency account since I created a long ago and now I wanted to work Individually, whenver i wanted to try to delete agency account it shows close all proposal.

but I have no active proposal.

can you guys please help me to delete?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths