🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Close my agency
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jolan,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
masnikosa-milan
Community Member

Hi, I would like to close my agency that I created accidentaly. It's currently a Free version plan. I'm currently unable to close my agency and I don't have any opened contracts and other members included. Thanks

Hi Milan,

Your agency is now closed. Let me know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
shanna1992
Community Member

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and it refresh and ask for my password then go to the search screen without closing.

Please close my Agency.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shanna,

We closed your agency account as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to close my Agency account ( **Edited for Community Guidelines**). I tried to close it but it redirects me to homepage. Can you please help?

Thanks

Hi Humair,

~ Goran
Upwork
gjanna
Community Member

Been trying multiple times to close the agnecy i created  by mistake but unable to close it, please help. Thank you. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Janna,

Your agency is now closed as per your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
forthwind
Community Member

Im redirected to Jobs page. Can you close my agency?

Hi Randy,

To close your agency, please make sure that you do the following:

1. Remove all team members from the agency in Settings  Members & Permissions
  2. Close all open contracts associated with the agency in My Jobs  Contracts
  3. Close all open proposals associated with the agency in Find Work  Proposals
  4. Ensure all payments have been received and withdrawn from Upwork 

For more information, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
denniscolin
Community Member

I'm trying to close my agency but the "close agency" option does not work, agency is still active...

Hi Dennis,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let me know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, I am also unable to close my agency, and I still want to keep my profile. Please help. Thank you

Hi Jose,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ashishmishra93
Community Member

Hello I am not able to close my agency account please help

Hi Ashish,

We closed your agency account as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alexgrowler
Community Member

Hi Goran, I have the same issue here. Can you also close my agency?

Your agency account is closed as per your request, Alex.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, I have the same issue here. Can you please close my agency?

Hi Junaid,

Looks like Aleksandar closed your agency upon your previous request. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
warstar
Community Member

Hello!
I am the owner of the agency -**Edited for Community Guidelines**. I would like to close my agency account, but, unfortunately, Upwork does not process my request. I meet all requirements, which are written on your support page, but after approving closing I am redirected back to the first Upwork page and that's all. This is my Upwork account - 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**. I hope I will be untied from my agency account.

Please, close this agency on your side. I will appreciate your help!

Hi Roman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account is now closed as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
warstar
Community Member

thank you 🙂
inpos
Community Member

I would like to close my agency account. So far, the "close my agency" button didn't work.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zsolt,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you!

pashawebdev
Community Member

I cannot close my agency by following upwork instructions. What I'm doing wrong? after clicking on the Close button nothing happens

Hi Pavel,

Your agency is now closed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

You guys previously closed my agency but it is still showing in my profile and I am not able to create a new one.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Humair Ali

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Humair,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan,

Agency is no more visible but I am still the owner of the agency and can't create a new one. Please check the attached image.

Thanks,

Humair**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Humair,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
drstrange7
Community Member

I am trying to close my agency profile but it just returns to the job search page without any specific error. What could be the problem (I have checked there are no active proposals/other basic issues.

Hi Kapil,

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble closing your Agency profile. I went ahead and closed it from our end as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
barun-karmakar
Community Member

Hello,

As per upwork help and community guideline I try to close my Agency account by clicking the Close my account link. But nothing happen, can you please close my Agency account. I checked there is no open proposal. 

Thanks. 

Hi Barun,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi guys,

I also faced the issue of closing the agency. There's no contract, no proposal and so on. When I use the button "close the agency" I'm pushed to the job search page without any results on the agency.

Could you help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Michael,

Your agency is now closed as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths