🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Meet our Community Featured Contributor A...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ogden,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this request. Your agency account has been closed. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mayanksrivasta81
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to close my agency profile. Please close my agency profile as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mayank

We've closed your agency account as per your request, Mayank.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bohdan-struk
Community Member

Hi,

I can't close an agency account from my profile. it shows me that "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service"

Please help for the same as soon as possible.

Hi Bohdan,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ariko_t
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Kindly ask you to close my agency as well. Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vlad,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
efaida
Community Member

Button is not working and show the option for close the agency contact with our customer service

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Salman,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nchourasia
Community Member

I am unable to close the agency account i only need individual freelance account. Please let me know how to do it.

Hi Niraj,

Your agency profile has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b414d53d
Community Member

Hi, I'm sending a request to close my agency account. Would appreciate help with doing the needful. Thank you. 

Hi Pradeep,

In order for us to close your agency, you need to change your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive.

To do so, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Once you are done, let us know here so that we can proceed with the closure.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar D, 

I have done what you requested. Please go ahead and close the agency profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep. 

Hi Pradeep,

Your agency is now closed. Let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
almariesteffi
Community Member

Hi. I need to close my agency because I need to be added by a new one. I need it ASAP

Hi Almarie,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
822bf3bf
Community Member

Hello wonderful people!

How may I close the agency without calling to US?

Hi Julian,

We can definitely help you with your agency closure. However, you need to do a couple of things.

You need to remove all members of your agency, close all contracts, make sure all payments are received and withdrawn, withdraw all proposals, and change your own status. For the first four on the list, you can check this help article and the 'Agency' dropdown for the steps.

To change your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions and click on the 'Exclusive' link as shown in this screenshot. From there, you can update the status by selecting the 'Non-Exclusive' option and clicking on 'Save' as shown in this screenshot.

Once you are all done, you can come back here and let us know so that we can proceed with the closure.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello guys,

I followed the instructions, switched my status to non-exclusive. Let's proceed with the closure. No more payments will be charged to my bank account, correct?

Regards
Julian

Hi Julian,

Thanks for following up on this! I went ahead and closed your agency. 

Regarding the payment question, were you referring to the renewal of your agency's membership? If that's the case, then no, you won't be charged.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ayeshariaz66
Community Member

i want to closed my agency account . please help me fast

i attached problem to closed screenshot

Hello Husnain,

Your agency account is closed as per your request.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
hafizeman1999
Community Member

I was trying to close my agency account as per the articles but it is saying that In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service

Hi Hafiz,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I can still access my Agency account. You just sent me an email that you already close it. Please see attached file below

Hi Vicente, 

Your agency account has been closed. Could you please check again? Please let us know if you still see it in your account. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
odivincenzo
Community Member

How do I close my agency account? I don't ever use it and I am a freelancer. Upwork will not let me submit any proposals, but I have 46 connects that are unavailable. When I try to close the agency account I get a pop up to contact customer service with no way to contact them. I cannot find a contact us option anywhere. Please help. 

Hi Olivia,

We would be happy to help you with your agency closure. But first, you need to close all contracts, make sure all payments are received and withdrawn, withdraw all proposals, and change your own status to "Non-Exclusive". You can check this help article for more information. 

To change your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions and click on the 'Exclusive' link as shown in this screenshot. From there, you can update the status by selecting the 'Non-Exclusive' option and clicking on 'Save' as shown in this screenshot.

Once you are all done we can assist you further with closing your agency account. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
im_asad
Community Member

Hey, I want to delete my agency. There are no active contracts on the agency and I am the only member. When I try and delete it, it tells me to contact upwork support.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asad,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
baletevicente
Community Member

Hi, can you help me to close my agency? I didn't mean to create an Agency my name of my agency was Philgency Thank you

Hi Vicente,

As requested, your agency has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mayank1390
Community Member

Kindly close my agency profile and stop monthly subscription on priority

Hi Mayank,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
balpreet852
Community Member

I am unable to close my agency.

Hi Balpreet,

We'll have someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
modayogi
Community Member

I am unable to close my agency account. It says "In order to close, contact customer service". I have closed all proposals and there are no contracts. Please help in closing the agency account "cranberries".

Hello Vimal,

Your agency account has been closed as requested by you. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I have the same issues 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths