🐈
» Forums » Support » Agency account close at my suspended freelanc...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hi Johan Alberto,

Your agency profile has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
baa0a7d7
Community Member

Hi. I want to close my agency account which I created from my freelancer h which is suspended now. I'm unable to close my agency account. How to do it?

Any upwork representative can help me doing it or get me done. Thanks

Hello Dorts,

Your agency account has been closed as requested by you

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
dmitriystepanenk
Community Member

Hi, I tried to close my agency but this issue came up (In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service).

Could you please help me to close it?

Hi Dmitri,

We would be happy to help. Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

~ Nikola
Upwork
seun_badejo
Community Member

Hi, I need help closing my agency account

Hi Seun,

Your agency account has been closed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
shahidcheema
Community Member

Hi,

I want to close my agency account. Please do it.

Thanks

Shahid

Hi Shahid,

We closed your agency account as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
525af21d
Community Member

Hello, can anyone help me, please. I need to close my agency account and I can't do it on my end, I need support to manually close my account, kindly please help! Thank you

Hi Delfin,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ibrarali680
Community Member

Hi 

I am a freelancer and accidentally created an agency account. I want to close it but unable to do so as it says contact customer support. I have not submitted any proposal from the agency, no contracts and no members in agency except myself (owner). 

I want to keep my freelancer account and close the agency account. Can someone please help.

Hi Ibrar,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bcae0811
Community Member

Hello,

Can you please close my agency account?

It's named as: **Edited for Community Guidelines**. 

Please make sure that my Freelancer profile is safe and NOT removed.

Hi Wajahat,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
arslanyounas0
Community Member

Hi Arslan,

I've proceeded to close your agency as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I think instead of closing my agency, you have closed my profile account. I
am unable to login.

Hi Arslan,

Can you check again now. I've just refreshed your profile and you should be able to log in. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
62c6b875
Community Member

I clicked on agency option to see how it works but I no longer wants to go with it. I am trying to cancel the agency but it says to contact customer service. I am trying reaching them but no one is responding back.  Please help.

Hi Hamza,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
babu508
Community Member

How to account close my agency  account 

pls help me

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Babusona,

As an Exclusive member, you need to switch your status to Non-Exclusive, and then you should be able to close your agency. If you still can't close your agency after switching your status, please come back here so that we can assist further.  To switch your status, you can use the steps I shared in your previous post.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hazratkashif
Community Member

Hi i want to close my agency profile and work as a freelancer but can't accomplish this task from customer support . Hope so i will get a positive response from here

Hi Kashif,

Your agency account has been closed as requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jasmeharchugh
Community Member

Hi there,

I am working as a Non-exclusive member of my agency at Upwork. Due to this Covid-19 effect, I want to close my agency for next 1 year. But I want to continue freelancing from my non-exclusive account. I was trying to close the agency account from my account but it show the message "contact the support". Could you please do this for me. I have review the proposal counter as well. The proposal from agency account is 0 but still unbale to remove agency form my account. Please note I want to continue as a freelancer only. I will be very thankful to you for this favor.
Kuldeep S.

Hi Kuldeep,

Your agency is now closed, thank  you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f32f24fe
Community Member

Hello
I accidentally create the agency which I am looking to cancel/close. Can you please do the needful? 

Thanks
Alpesh 

Hi Alpesh,

Your agency account has been closed as requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
uroobasohail
Community Member

Hi 

I want to delete my agency account which I made just to know the process. Now, I have heard that If you use an agency account your JSS calculates on the basis of the agency's JSS. When I try to delete it, It says get assistance from customer care. There are no earnings and member in the agency.

From where and how I can connect with customer care?

How to delete my agency account when I am the owner?

Is it true it affects my JSS?

Hi Urooba,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

You can check this help article for more information on how Agency JSS is calculated.

Thank you!  

~ Bojan
Upwork
94d1ff2f
Community Member

I am not able to close my agency account, whenever I click on close agency it says contact "customer support". I have completed all the steps for agency closure but still, it gives the same message when I try to close

Hi Shakir,

Your agency account has been closed as you have requested.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e0119f37
Community Member

Hi. Could someone help me close my Agency? Or indicate how can I open a request in "customer service"?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vitor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account has been closed as per your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
asad4nur
Community Member

Hi there,

I want to cancel my agency but the close agency option not giving me any permission to close it. And there are showing a message of contact customer support but unfortunately, I don't get any way to contact Upwork customer support or submit any ticket.

Can you tell me How can I contact your support or How can I submit a ticket to get my solutions?

I have attached a screenshot of my problems.Screenshot 2021-06-01 200144.png

Thanks!

Asad

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
asad4nur
Community Member

Thank you Bojan S:)

coreinfotech96
Community Member

by mistake i created agency profile and now i want to close my agency

Hi there,

I went ahead and closed your agency.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths