cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Does Upwork have a customer care department?

e0119f37
Vitor S Member Since: May 31, 2021
931 of 1,022

Hi. Could someone help me close my Agency? Or indicate how can I open a request in "customer service"?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
932 of 1,022

Hi Vitor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account has been closed as per your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
asad4nur
Md A Member Since: Jun 1, 2021
933 of 1,022

Hi there,

I want to cancel my agency but the close agency option not giving me any permission to close it. And there are showing a message of contact customer support but unfortunately, I don't get any way to contact Upwork customer support or submit any ticket.

Can you tell me How can I contact your support or How can I submit a ticket to get my solutions?

I have attached a screenshot of my problems.Screenshot 2021-06-01 200144.png

Thanks!

Asad

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
934 of 1,022

Hi Md,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
asad4nur
Md A Member Since: Jun 1, 2021
935 of 1,022

Thank you Bojan SSmiley Happy

coreinfotech96
Core I Member Since: Jun 7, 2021
936 of 1,022

by mistake i created agency profile and now i want to close my agency

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
937 of 1,022

Hi there,

I went ahead and closed your agency.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
xokaido
Levani G Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
938 of 1,022

Hello,

I was trying to contact Upwork support. I've got an agency registered and wanted to deactivate / delete it but I was unable to chat with anyone. Only the stupid bot responds with ready made answers which are of no help at all.

So, my question is - does Upwork have a customer care department and if does, how do we contact them?

johnsw1
John S Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
939 of 1,022

I am in the same boat - anyone know how to contact customer support? - I have a technical question about something that isn't working and used to work. It's not something a community member would be able to solve I think. This seems to be one of those endless FAQ circles.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
940 of 1,022

Hi John,

You can request help by clicking on the question mark icon located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button to see more support options.

Please feel free to also let us know your question here and we'll be happy to assist or escalate your concern to the team that can.

~Andrea
Upwork