cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

Angel A Member Since: Jun 21, 2017
1 of 182

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 182

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sh-Shanna E Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
3 of 182

I am having the same issue and I need mine to be closed as well.... All my proposals have been withdrawen however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. Please assist. Thank you.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 182

Hi Sh-Shanna,

Could you please try closing your agency again and let me know if it still doesn't work?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Roman K Member Since: Jan 10, 2018
5 of 182

Hi!
I am facing the same issue. I have closed all active proposals and contracts associated with my agency.
Still getting this error.

Best regards,
Roman

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 182

Hi Roman,

Did you also withdraw all of your proposals under Archived? If yes let me know and our team will assist you further.

Untitled
Aleksandr S Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
7 of 182

Hello!
I am facing the same issue. I have closed all active proposals and contracts associated with my agency.
Still getting this error.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 182

Hi Aleksandr,

Could you check your archived proposals section and ensure that the proposals are withdrawn.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aleksandr S Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
9 of 182

I have checked my archived proposals section. There are proposals with the next status: "Job is Closed", "Declined by Client" and "Hired - view contract"...

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 182

Hi Aleksandr,

Your agency is closed from our end, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS