🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
observateur
Community Member

Hi i am freelancer and same time i have an agency i would like to keep my account on up-work but not to pay monthly subscription. or is there any way to close it temporary?

Hi Parviz, 

I'll go ahead and close your agency account. Please make sure that you do not have any active proposals at the moment. Whenever you're ready to use your agency account again, you can reach out here, and we'll reinstate it for you.

I'll update this post once the agency account is closed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
inforce-cyber
Community Member

Hello, is it possible to close my agency account without disrupting my freelancer account?

Hi Asen,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, is it possible to close my agency account without disrupting my freelancer account?

Hi Ata,

Please update your status to a non-exclusive member so that our team can close your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have updated my status to a non-exclusive member.

Regards, 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ata,

Thank you for following up. Your agency account is now closed as per your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
malikahsanraza
Community Member

I could not close my agency.

1. I remove all team members.
  2. My contracts have been ended.
  3. All proposals are closed or withdraw

but still could not close the agency profile and receiving this message. 

Close all open proposals associated with the company

Hi Ahsan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your Agency is now closed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi 

I am also facing the same issue. I have withdrawn all invites, proposals and their are no earnings. Not sure why I am not able to close my account. Please help me out here.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shivi,

Your agency part of the account was closed as per your request, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sumiuk
Community Member

Hi,

I want to close my agency Bangla source but I can't close due to pending Upfront Payment of **Edited for Community Guidelines**, Team Work $55.00, Pending 18606536. I have no objection to this pending money. I just want to close my agency Bangla source. But with this pending payment I can't close my agency account.
Please assist me in these issues as early as possible.

Thanks

Umme Kulsum Farjana

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Umme,

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much.

Hi
I am trying to close my agency but I am being charged from last two months. There is no active contract and no pending proposal. I closed my agency couple of times from my profile and it disappeared too. Then after few days I was billed and it appeared on my profile.
Anyways whatever has happened so far, can anyone please close my agency now so that I am not billed this month at least

can you close my agency?

Hi Mohammed,

Your agency is now closed. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
rosheelbaig
Community Member

I am having issues in closing my agency account whenever I try to close my account it ask for password and on providing the password it reload me back to new work don't know where the issue is could you help me in closing my agency account.

Hi Rosheel,

~ Bojan
Upwork
reyanshkharga
Community Member

Hi, I'm deleting the agency account but it doesn't seem to work. 

Hi Reyansh,

Your agency profile will be closed from our end. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I am unable to delete the agency too. I just created it to check how that works. I have tried to delete it multiple times, using both phone and laptop but it is just too stubborn to leave. 

Can someone please help?

Hi Kritika,

Your agency has been closed as per your request. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am trying to close my agency account too, I just created to see how it works and I was expecting a payment prompt, was surprised to see it was created on credit. i need to shut it down. Thanks

Hi Adeoluwa,

~ Goran
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Chitra,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi David,

I apologize for the delay in our response to your post. I'd like to confirm that your agency account has been closed as requested. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
oscarsantana
Community Member

Hi, I am trying to close my agency and I cannot do it. I do not have members, proposals, money pending or anything. Please help me removing my account!

Hi Oscar,

We closed your agency part of the account as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks!
nasif-siddique
Community Member

Hey!

I'm trying to close my agency profile from profille> settings> Agency Profile > Close my agency But it is not actually closing it. Please help.

Hi Nasif,

Your agency has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
chabot_michael
Community Member

Can you please close my EPSoft agency as well. The feature that does this online is broken.

Hi Michael,

~ Bojan
Upwork
galapin-mark_jay
Community Member

Hi,I followed all the steps to close my agency profile, but it's still appearing. Please help

galapin-mark_jay
Community Member

Please close my agency. I can't do it

I have no members (only I)

I have no proposals

I have no contracts and no payments

When I try to close my agency I see an error:

In order to close this company please address the following:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company
galapin-mark_jay
Community Member

Hi,I followed all the steps to close my agency profile, but it's still appearing. Please help

Hi Mark Jayson,

~ Bojan
Upwork
mrfaizanrafiq
Community Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths