🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
bcc69213
Community Member

I need to remove my agency from Upwork. I tried removing it a couple of times but still showing the agency.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aabhas,

Your agency account is now closed as per your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bilalha
Community Member

Hi there,

I am run into a situation that, I tried to close my Agency but I am unable to close it. Please provide the exact solution. 

Thanks,

Bilal

Hi Bilal,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let me know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
natethegreat221
Community Member

Hello,

I am also having difficulty closing my agency. I removed all members, ensured that I have no open contracts or proposals, and the balance is zero. When I click on "Close my agency," I am immediately redirected to a sign-in page which then leads to the "Find Work" search.

Please help!

Hi Nathan,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
hussainshahid54
Community Member

Hi. How are you?

I want to close my agency account.

I tried to close the agency account myself but still, get errors.

Could you help me with that?

Hi Syed Mohammed,

Please withdraw your active and archived proposals in order to be able to close your agency account. Let us know once you have withdrawn your proposals and we will assist you further. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I withdraw all proposals and tried to close the account again.

But it's not working.

Please remove my agency account.

Hi Syed Mohammed,

Your agency account has been closed as you have requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks.

serhii_iordanov
Community Member

Hi,

Having the same problem. I am trying to close the newly created Test agency, but it constantly just redirects me to the job feed.

Would appreciate any assistance!

Hi Serhii,

I closed your Agency account as per your request. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
byers-dustin
Community Member

I've closed all requests/proposals/invitations, and when I click "Close Agency," it redirects me to the job feed.

Hi Dustin,

Sorry to hear you've faced this issue. I've proceeded to close your Agency profile on our end.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cpfairy26
Community Member

Hi, I also created a team in my freelance Upwork account a long ago just for a test now I want to remove/delete it please guide me how I can do so?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Uzma,

We'd be happy to help. Could you please confirm if you're referring to the agency account that you'd like us to delete for you? 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cpfairy26
Community Member

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 1.47.40 AM.png

Please take a look of the screenshot I want to remove this team or association from my freelancer account.

cpfairy26
Community Member

This agency.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 1.51.28 AM.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up with the confirmation, Uzma. Your agency account is now closed. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

When i click on close my agency nothing happens. 

One more thing i wanted to know, if I close the agency I will be able to purchase connects? and Will I be able to open agency account again later on?

Hi Ahmed,

Please change your status from exclusive to non-exclusive members and our team will close your agency from our end.
Regarding your questions, yes you will be able to purchase connects under your freelancer profile and you will also be able to open another agency profile in the future. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Changed my status from exclusive to non-exclusive member. Please close my agency account

Hi Ahmed,

Your agency has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
dex_7
Community Member

When I click Close My Agency nothing happens...

Hi Dex,

Your agency has been closed. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
arwadeel
Community Member

I'm also having the same issue, everytime I close the agency as per instructions, but failed and get redirected to search page. Please close/remove my agency, my agency link is: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I'm ageny owner btw.

Thanks.

Hi Arwah,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
abd-mamun
Community Member

Hello

I have tried many time to close my agency, But I can't 

I have close all activities, like Remove all team members, Close all open contracts associated with the agency and Close all open proposals . But it does not work. 

is anybody can help me? 

Thanks 

Abd Mamun

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abd,

Your agency account is closed as per your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mbulut1
Community Member

Hello

This is Mustafa **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have an agency associated (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) with my account I want to close it 

can anybody help me about this.

Thanks

Mustafa **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
poly12345
Community Member

Hello

This is Khadiza Akther

I have an agency associated with my account I want to close it 

can anybody help me about this.

Thanks

Khadiza Akther

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

We closed your agency account as per your request, Khadiza. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
digital-mani
Community Member

Hey Team Upwork,

Greetings for the day!

I am not able to remove the agency from my profile, I have tried doing it multiple times but not able to do it.

Please look into it & Can I create a new agency after some time once I get new registration.

Hi Rahul,

Please keep in mind that freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Opening more than one account is a violation of our TOS.

Regarding your agency, could you confirm if you would like to close it? If yes, our team can do this from our end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran for the quick response. I am aware that the freelancer should have one account. Here I was talking about the Agency profile.

If I remove this agency, Can I create new later on!

& Yes, I want to remove this from my profile.

Hi Rahul,

Yes, you can create a new agency later on.

Regarding your current agency closure. I checked and it seems that there are still some funds left in the agency account. Before closing the agency, funds need to be withdrawn first. Once done, you can come back here and let us know so that we can proceed with the closure.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey I have withdrawn the funds, can you please check and close the agency profile now.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I closed your Agency account as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths