🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
arnab-shuvo
Community Member

I can not close my AGENCY. Each time it ask for password confirmation after clicking the close all agency link. Then after password is given, it redirects me to find a job page

Hi Arnab,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot for the support

soltermsolutions
Community Member

I want to close my Agency account. Each time I try it asks for password confirmation, Then after password confirmation it redirects me to find job page.

Hi Muhammad,

Please withdraw all of your proposals so that we can go ahead and close your agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

done, please go ahead.

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for following up! I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. Can you help me to close my agency account? It keeps redirecting me to the login page and after logging in, it keeps redirecting me to the find jobs page

Hi Hui,

Your agency is now closed. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I need assistance with closing my agency as well - keeps redirecting me to password screen

Regards,

Nikita

We closed your agency account as per your request, Nikita.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
gauravkhara
Community Member

I want to close my agency account, I have recently created it  but don't need it now.

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I closed your agency profile as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
onur-g
Community Member

Hello~ I hope you can close my agency account.

I tried it myself, however, it seems not working.

Hi Onur,

Your agency is now closed. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
df59ed2f
Community Member

I am not to close my agency profile. When i click on "close my agency link" it takes me on a page asking me to renter the password and press continue. when i do so my agency home page reopens.

Need an immediate support regarding it!

Hi Tushar,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
ovdesigner
Community Member

Hello i tried to close my agency but cant do it could you please help me.

Hi Olga,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot!

mrinal013
Community Member

Hello, I want to close my associated agency '**Edited for Community Guidelines** 
'. But, **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
>agency settings>Close my agency is

Hi Mrinal,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you. **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
is now closed.
But now, I can't see my profile image in top bar. **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

And, I am associated with webbykey still showing. **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Mrinal,

I checked your profile and was not able to view the agency on your profile. Could you double check now and let me know if you`re still seeing it on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi
I am trying to close my agency but its giving an alert to contact customer support, i've withdrawn all proposals and removed team members, there are no payment dues. need help, Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I've closed your Agency as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
m_adnan5
Community Member

Hello Andrea,
Thank you for closing the agency.
Although the agency is not showing under profile, I am still seeing it under my teams tab in profile settings.
also now jobs aren't showing on find work screen
I've attached both screenshots.

Thank you for following up with this, Muhammad. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
pushkar_shukla12
Community Member

Hello Goran,

I am new here, I need to deactivate my agency profile as by mistake I added the agency profile.

Thanks.

Hi Pushkar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I closed your agency account as per your request.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you, Nikola. 

fparpia
Community Member

Hello, I had built an agency but realized i don't need it. Now I'm unable to close the agency and my freelancer profile still has "associated with " written. I want it to be removed.

Closing an agency is not working. it's still there "AiFi Lab"

I want to keep my freelance profile active.

Can you help me out here.

Hi Farhan,

In order to close your agency, you need to change your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive. To update your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot. Once you are done with that, you can let us know here so that we can go ahead and close your agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
leosimon
Community Member

error.png

Hi Leo,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I want to close my agency profile

Hi Saurabh,

Your agency profile has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

i want to close my agency

Hi Rahul,

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for using Upwork. At this time we are unable to close your account. You have one or more open proposals. Please visit your Proposals page and close your proposals. Please note: For security purposes, you will not be able to change your username, or open a new account with the same email address.

Please close my agency account

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths