🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hi Farhan,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hamzasohail871
Community Member

Hi there,

I want you to close my agency account **Edited for Community Guidelines** as we are unable to close this. Your prompt action will  be appreciated. 

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kaur-sarvjit
Community Member

Hey, I want to delete my agency account please guide me.

Hi Sarvjit,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
quinterodiegoco
Community Member

Hello!

I have tested the Agency feature and have decided to create it from my partner's account. I want to close it from my profile.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

Hi Diego,

As requested, your agency account has been closed.

~ Joanne
Upwork
maksim-tishkevyc
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team
I try to click on the button "close my Agency", but the system write to me "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service"
I removed all team members
Not have any active contracts and proposals, in balance not have any money

Please Help me

Best Regards,
Maksim

Hi Maksim,

Could you please reach out to me via PM and share the name of the agency profile you would like to close? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran V

I already send to you information about me agency in private messages

Hi Maksim,

Just to confirm, I`ve already followed up on your PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I would like to close my agency, can anyone please help me? Thanks

Hi Jhonathan,

I checked and could see that your agency account is already closed. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
webstrataegic
Community Member

Hi,

I can't close an agency account from my profile. it shows me that "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service"

Please help for the same as soon as possible.

Hi Khushali,

Please update your status to non-exclusive member of the agency so that our team can close the agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How to update my status?
Please advise

Hi Khushali,

To update your status, please select your Agency account from the account menu > select Settings > Members & Permissions > select the "Exclusive" link next to your name > select the "Agency Freelancer" drop-down menu > select the Non-Exclusive option. Let us know if you need further assistance and do follow up with an update.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Being going through the threads and as for me I have an ongoing project with a client does this mean I have to end the contract first or I can just switch the contract to my freelancer account?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ben,

If you wish to close your agency, you will need to end any ongoing contract first. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
umairsafdar95
Community Member

How I can close the agency on Upwork? When I trying to click on Close my agency, they ask to contact support. 

Hi Umair,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
nathaly_t
Community Member

I would appreciate your help. I don't understand why I am unable to close it if I never started a contract. Due to inactivity with this account my overall JSS score is getting affected. Please help.  

Hi Nathaly,

I went ahead and closed your agency. 

Your Job Success Score is calculated on 6-, 12-, and 24- months windows, and it is updated every second week on Sunday. There are many factors that go into the JSS calculation, including both private and public feedback, the weight of the contract, etc. You can check out this help article for more information.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
cbd3fb02
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I use your platform,i mistake open agency account so please delete my agency account,

Account Name:BR TECHGEEKS PRIVATE LIMITED

Regards

Jyoti Arya

PLEASE DELETE MY AGENCY ACCOUNT

Hi Jyoti,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
maurinemickey
Community Member

Hello Team, Kindly remove agency Shelby Writer Hub which I created unsuccessfully, with no funds I will upgrade at a later date.

Regards, Maurine

Hi Maurine,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
faiyazawar
Community Member

I'm not able to delete my agency. I'm trying for 1 month but it's not allowing me to do that. I have deleted my proposal as well but it's not helping me. Please help me.

Thanks!

Hi Md, Rizwan,

Your agency has been closed as requested.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mbulut1
Community Member

Hello,

I want to close my agency but when I am trying to close it, it is giving me an error of "Close all open proposals associated with the company "

I checked that currently No open proposal is associated with my ageny but still it is goving me the same error. I have mentioned the error as an attachment.

Kindly Help

Hi Mustafa,

I've requested the help of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you further via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
nazarmoroze
Community Member

Знімок екрана 2021-01-27 о 14.44.56.png

Hi Nazar,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know ify ou need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gmanly
Community Member

I think UpWork should hire some better developers and UX team. What a crappy system! I'm trying to close to my agency account, I've followed all the instructions in the help centre but it still asks me to contact a support representative. But I have no clue how to contact these illusive beings. Do I need to sacrifice a few animals at an alter with upwork written in blood? Do I need to ask community contributors for help? What a time waste. 

How in gods name do you close your agency account? And why does UpWork make it so difficult? 

I'm open to all ideas (including the sacrifice)

Hi Muhammad, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble closing your agency account. I've requested the asistance of our team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
carltonryan
Community Member

I need help closing down my agency profile and having only a freelancer profile. When I try to shut down my agency I am told to contact support.

Hi Anton,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request. If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
unisourcetek
Community Member

Hi,

I want to close agency account but keep freelancer account.

When trying to do so from Settings-->Agency Profile-->Close my Agency, I receive a message to contact Support. (screenshot attached).

Can you please assist?

Thanks,

Ihab F.

Hi Ihab,

Please change your stats to non exclusive member so that our team can close your agency profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths