🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
83f93c35
Community Member

Hi,

I am unable to close my agency account **Edited for Community Guidelines** . please help. Thanks.

Hi Johnsi,

Could you please change your status to non-exclusive member so that our team can close your agency profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi Goran,

I have changed my status to non exclusive member.

Thanks,

Johnsi

Hi Johnsi,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you!!
e7168944
Community Member

I am not able to leave an agency or close it. It says I should contact support 

Hi Toby,

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile still shows that i am affiliated to: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I need to be affiliated with this agency instead: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
I have been invited but it shows the message in the attached image. 

Hi Toby,

Your agency is closed and I also checked your profile and can confirm that the correct agency is listed on your profile (second URL you've shared).
I would suggest clearing your cache and cookies so that your profile is updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abhisek-mondal23
Community Member

Hi,

I am maintaining a freelancer profile,but at a time of profile creation I have done the mistake.

I have created a freelancer profile with agency as well.

I want to close my agency profile.

I have tried to close the agency profile through the process like

Setting--->Agency Profile---->Clicked on close my agency option,but whenver i click on close my agency profile,it is showing a message like (In order to close an agency, please contact customer service).

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Abhisek

Hi Abhisek,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jagannatha_uxi
Community Member

I have followed all the steps found in any helping documents to resolve my query but my button says to delete the Agency account, you must contact Upwork. Someone, please help.

Thank you for reaching out to us with this request, Jagannatha.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sangita1402
Community Member

How I do remove Agency from my individual account ?

Close the agency. That is the only way.

Hi Sangita,

Your agency account has been closed. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank You!

c_gholami
Community Member

Trying to close my account - however it says I am not the owner even though I am and to contact support. However the only option listed when submitting my inquiry is the community team.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cameron, 

We're here to assist you. Could you please confirm if you want to close only your agency account or freelancer account too?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c_gholami
Community Member

I'd like to close the agency account (Discrete Edge) - it looks like I can use the existing freelancer account and just update my email address with my personal email.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Cameron.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c412a6f5
Community Member

Hi there! Decided to work as an agency, but because of that can't Submit a Proposal as an individual. 

I do not want to work as an agency anymore because Upwork makes me to buy a subscription. Come on! Every time I want to Submit a job - Upwork redirects me to subscription plans. 

Every time I try to use Close an Agency button in settings - Upwork says - contact support.

Every time I contact support in chat - it guides me here without a chat with a real person. What do I need to do to close my Agency account?

c412a6f5
Community Member

Hi there! Every time I Submit a job - UpWork redirects me to choose agency subscription plan.

I do not want to work as an agency. I can't close it in settings, because it says - go to support. Support says - go to comunity. Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

We closed your agency account as per your request, Eugene.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c412a6f5
Community Member

Thank you, Bojan!

mihicmilos
Community Member

Getting this message when clicking on the button.
In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service

How to solve this?
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Milos,

~ Goran
Upwork
maharjana2060
Community Member

I can't close an agency. When I try to close an agency it shows error. I have attached an screen shot of an error in attachment please check and help me sir. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ayush,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account is now closed as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
mohsinrizvi313
Community Member

Hi there,

I want to close my agency as I created it mistakenly and now I don't want to own that or appear in my profile. Here's the link (https://www.upwork.com/agencies/uid/1332499119616761856 )
Therefore, I followed the steps from forums but it's asking me to ask someone from Upwork Support Team to close it.

Looking forward to someone who can help me to close it ASAP.

Best,
Mohsin

Hi Mohsin,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mariemhady
Community Member

Hello,
I need to close my agency that I create today by mistake please
Thanks

Hi Mariem,

Your agency has been closed as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
thakkar_jigar
Community Member

Please help me to close my agency account for for temporaily period as I am not willing to pay 20$ every month for now.

There should be a free plan for non-active agencies.

Multi-talented Entrepreneur Digital Business Consultant and digital media creator

Hi Jigar,

Your agency account has been closed as requested.

~ Joanne
Upwork
paramjitkaur786
Community Member

Hi
I want to run my account as a freelancer and want to close the agency profile. Suggest me how to do so.

Hi Paramjeet,

I went ahead and closed your Agency for you. If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
pujadhunna
Community Member

Hi, please close my agency account it was created by mistaken.

cartwright
Community Member

trying to close my agency, active proposals closed and members are removed. page says to contact support.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths