🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hello!
I am facing the same issue. I have closed all active proposals and contracts associated with my agency.
Still getting this error.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandr,

Could you check your archived proposals section and ensure that the proposals are withdrawn.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aleks_sk
Community Member

I have checked my archived proposals section. There are proposals with the next status: "Job is Closed", "Declined by Client" and "Hired - view contract"...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandr,

Your agency is closed from our end, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
aleks_sk
Community Member

Thanks!

Hi Bojan, 

I am facing the same issue. All cleared, even on my freelancer's profile. Would you pleaes help me close it? Thank you! 

Hi Farrah,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and assist you in closing your agency, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
amit0808
Community Member

have the same issue, please close my upwork profile. I dont have any open contract/proposal, yet i get the error:

Thank you for using Upwork.

At this time we are unable to close your account. You have one or more open proposals. Please visit your Proposals page and close your proposals.

Please note: For security purposes, you will not be able to change your username, or open a new account with the same email address.

If you need help, please contact Support Services.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amit, 

It looks like you are already being assisted through an email support ticket. Let us know if our team can assist you here further.

~ Avery
Upwork
ffdb56d8
Community Member

I am facing the same issue can you help close my agency as well, I created it, but now it's showing a weird error, the only problem is my main work account is showing agency under it and I don't want that, as I like working on Upwork as an independent freelancer rather than an agency, and this gives the client confusion wether I am an independent contractor or agency.

Hi Vedant,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
ffdb56d8
Community Member

Thank you so much!

hraza08
Community Member

Hi, I too cannot close my agency account!

Hi Hassan,

As requested, your Agency profile has been closed. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Sir,

I am facing the same issue. PLease close my agency profile as I would like to work as a freelancer.

Thank you 🙂

Hi Shivani,

As per your request, your Agency profile has been closed.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello sir 

i want to close my agency i dont have any contracts or order i create it by mistake

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account has been closed as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I need to close my agency but not my Upwork freelancer account can anyone help, please.

Hi Ali Shan,

Your agency account has been closed as requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2ad008f0
Community Member

I need to close my agency account "SEO geeks". whenever I try to close my agency account I saw this message In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service. Please help to close the agency account

Hi Aman,

Your agency profile has been closed as per your request.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aasishan
Community Member

Hi,
I am also having that issue while closing my agency account.Could you please close my agency account?

Regards

Muhammad Asif

Hi Muhammad,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have closed all my active proposals, but I can not close my agency!

Hi Artem,

Your agency is now closed, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I want to close my agency account.

Hi Keshav,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) and confirm which agency you would like our team to close? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

please close the agency. I texted a message 24 hours ago. (both agencies)

Hi Keshav,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, I just followed up on your PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi  I have the same issue, I cannot close my Agency and I´ve already removed all members and proposals. It says me "Close all open proposals associated with the company" and I dontá have any

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Julieta,

Looks like you have already closed your agency. If you need any additional help let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi dear Valeria, Same story with me I can't close my agenc.

Under 6 months I don't have any open proposals.
my agency name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gevorg,

Your agency is now closed, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same issue and I need mine to be closed as well.... All my proposals have been withdrawn however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. Please assist. Thank you.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tejas, 

I'll go ahead and close your agency account for you as requested. 

~ Avery
Upwork

i tried to close my agency but its not working kindly close it for me

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aamir,

Your agency has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have same problem

I'm not able to close my account or my agency, it says I have open proposals even though I don't have any open proposals. Can you close my agency and my account ?

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths