cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

Highlighted
Santiago A Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
141 of 505

Hi, I can't close my agency. I have no other members, and no active proposals.

All the archived proposals have "Job is Closed" / "Expired" or "Withdrawn" status.

Please advise on how to close the agency.

Best regards

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
142 of 505

Hello Santiago,

Please read this help article for the steps on how to close an agency

If the problem still persists please send us another message. 

Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Michele W Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
143 of 505

I am also facing the same issue.  Trying to take Dragon Cloud Team off of my account -**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
144 of 505

Hi Michele,

You'll need to make sure you complete and close all contracts and proposals you have under the agency before you are able to leave it. Then you can go to your Settings> My Teams and leave the agency.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Lucy T Member Since: Apr 7, 2016
145 of 505

Hi,

I'm having the same issue: all proposals are withdrawn/ended or "hired", but I ended all the contracts, and yet I keep getting this message "Close all open proposals associated with the company" when trying to close the agency. 

Please, advise what can be done.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
146 of 505

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for reaching out to us! One of our team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you further with closing your agency!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Venkateshkumar S Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
147 of 505

Hi,

I'm also facing same issue: all proposals are withdrawn/ended or "hired", but I ended all the contracts, and yet I keep getting this message "Close all open proposals associated with the company" when trying to close the agency.

Thanks & regards,

Venkat

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
148 of 505

Hi Venkat,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dmytro K Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
149 of 505
Hi, I have the same problem with my agency. Don't have any active proposals, interviews, or contracts, but can't close an agency. Can you please help? Thanks.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
150 of 505

Hi Dmytro,

Please check your archived proposals as well and withdraw them, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS