🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
57baf4c7
Community Member

There is same problem with me. Kindly close my agency profiles as well please please please.

Hi Arsalan,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
24a19401
Community Member

Please close my agency. 

Thank You!

I made an agency, just to check how it works. It prompted me for membership, which i was not willing to get. So i decided to close my agency, but it said contact customer support and ddid not let me close it.

What's even worse is that i cannot use the connects i have (105) on my main account as well!

I am unable to send proposals from my freelancer account as now it only prompts me to buy the membership.

It has been over 8 hours since i've contacted customer support and i have not gotten any response yet.

If anyone has the solution to my problem, I would be highly thankful if he could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone please help me close my basic agency?
I am unable to use my connects on the freelancer account.
Please Help
ed37e212
Community Member

Hello, i recently build an agency but now i cannot be able to close it, i want to close it and be left with my account profile only, anyone who can help

Hi there,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello I had built an agency but realised i dont need it. Now im unable to close the agency and my freelancer profile still has "associated with " written. I want it to be removed.

Closing an agency is not working. its still there.

Hi Junaid,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same here. How did you deleted the agency?

Hi Junaid,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, I recently opened an agency account and realised I don't need it anymore and I can't find a way to close it.

Hi Abraham,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, I have the same issue, can you close my agency too?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faith, 

Your agency account is now closed. 

~ Avery
Upwork

hi, can you also help me close my agency?

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that your agency is already closed.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I also have the same problem. I opened an agency, but later realized that I was not ready to handle it. now, I get errors when I try to close it. Can you help close it for me? I followed all described steps, but couldn't close it.

Hi Bahati,

It looks like your account has been closed. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any additional information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I am also unable to close my agency, everytime I click on the close agency button, it onle tells me to contact customer service, thank you in advance.

Hi Xyrus,

Could you please update your status from exclusive to non exclusive so that our team can close your agency profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
haykshah
Community Member

I want to close my agency, could you please organize a video call for step by step guidance, I tried many things, leaving members closing contracts, etc. Please help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Hayk.

We closed your agency account as per your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
usmantech123
Community Member

Hi. I tried to close my agency several times, but whenever i clock on 'Close my agency" in settings, a popup appears to re enter password. After entering the password and clicking continue, nothing happens.I really need to close this old agency.

Hi Muhammad,

Please withdraw/close your active proposals and our team will close your agency from our end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There are no active proposals in the agency

hi Muhammad,

see you were able to close your agency. If you have any further questions or need assistance, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey,

I wanted to close an agency that I created under the same email. It is not letting me close/delete; then I wanted to remove that agency from my profile view! Couldn't figure it out, thank you!

Hi Christopher,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fahed_
Community Member

I went through this document

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009524674-Close-an-Agency

and checked all the preparations needed and still nothing happens when I click on Close my Agency link.

Hi Fahed,

Please change your status from exclusive to the non-exclusive member and try to close your agency one more time. If it still doesn't work and you changed the status, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I can see that I'm an exclusive member but I'm not able to change it. Could you please send a document or screen shot on how to change it.

Thanks,

Fahed

Hi Fahed,

To update your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

My status is changed to non-exclusive now but still nothing happens when I try to close my agency.

Regards,

Fahed

Hi Fahed,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let me know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kumarvinay23
Community Member

i am unable to delete my agency account from long time please help

Hi Vinay, 

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it looks like you were able to close your agency profile. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork

[image: My-Job-Feed.png]
please have a look i am currently facing this issue
not able to close this

Hi Vinay,

You didn't add any image in your previous post. Could you please try to add the image again or let me know how can I help you?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sorry for the late reply
Yes i have tried many times closing my agency but it still show in my
account
I have attached the png please have a look.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths