🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hi Goran,

I changed to non-exclusive.

But please make sure that I am kept as a freelancer account, and only the agency profile is closed.

Thanks for your support.

Hi Ihab,

I've closed your Agency and you still have your freelancer profile as per your request. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for your support. 

Appreciated.

deadlyskt
Community Member

Recently I created an agency account from my upwork profile, I want to close my agency and continue using my regular account.Please help me with that

Hi Akash,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
pravin_3892
Community Member

Hello .

i try to close my agency account from freelnace profile but unable to close only Agency Account...!

it keep show me Notification "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service"

please help or urgent basis..!

Thanks

P

Pravin,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ee943558
Community Member

I was exploring Agency option and seems it created the Agency without me completing the flow.

Could you please close the Agency under my account.

Thanks

karan

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karan,

We've closed your agency account as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e31ad5b2
Community Member

Hello, I have created an agency by mistake. I want to remove it so that I can join in another agency. Your help is requested. Thanks.

Hi Mert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I closed your agency account as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
65cff273
Community Member

Hi,

I need help on closing my Agency account please.

I did created an agency account under my freelancer account but it does not allow me to close it saying i have active contracts, but i dont have any contracts or active proposal under the agency I created, just created it less than 24hrs.

I dont like that it shows in my Freelancers profile that I am associated with an agency, and i dont have any plan in pursuing it.

Please help me.

Jessa

Hi Jessamie,

We've just proceeded in closing your agency on our end as requested.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
65cff273
Community Member

Thank u very much
aliarslan476
Community Member

Hi i want to close my agency on upwork but want to work as a freelancer again.
I tried it by click on the close agency's with the step mentioned in an article (delete all team members, closing active peurposals, withdraw all funds etc) but close agency button showing the message to contact support team
Please help to close my company account so i can use my account as a freelancer
Thanks

Hi Ali,

You need to change your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive and then try closing your agency one more time. To update your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

If you are still having problems to close your agency after changing the status, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for your reply i changed the status to non exclusive but still the
popup is saying to close agency please contact support team

Thank you alexander for your reply
I tried it and make it non exclusive but still I'm unable to close my agency
You can check the screenshots below

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ali,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Alexander i really appreciate that
No, i didn't have any issue thanks again
caseron14
Community Member

Hello,

I can't close my agency, the site tells me I need to contact support. All the steps below has been done accordingly.

To prepare the agency for closing, you must

1. Remove all team members from the agency in Settings  Members & Permissions
  2. Close all open contracts associated with the agency in My Jobs  Contracts
  3. Close all open proposals associated with the agency in Find Work  Proposals
  4. Ensure all payments have been received and withdrawn from Upwork

Then, you can close the agency

1. Go to Settings  Agency Profile
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page
  3. Click the Close my Agency link
  4. If you meet the requirements, click the button to confirm that you want to close your agency

When I click on "Close my Agency", it tells me to contact support. 

Hi Andro, 

I've closed your Agency as per your request. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
sarkardeveloper
Community Member

When I'm trying to close an agency account. It's shows me that, In order to close an agency, please contact customer service

Hi Dipak Kumar,

As requested, your agency has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
24a19401
Community Member

Hello,

I can't close my agency, the site tells me I need to contact support. All the steps below has been done accordingly.

To prepare the agency for closing, you must

1. Remove all team members from the agency in Settings  Members & Permissions
  2. Close all open contracts associated with the agency in My Jobs  Contracts
  3. Close all open proposals associated with the agency in Find Work  Proposals
  4. Ensure all payments have been received and withdrawn from Upwork

Then, you can close the agency

1. Go to Settings  Agency Profile
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page
  3. Click the Close my Agency link
  4. If you meet the requirements, click the button to confirm that you want to close your agency

When I click on "Close my Agency", it tells me to contact support. 

Hi Hamzaa,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
ryanamorrison26
Community Member

Hi, would like to close my agency but when I click the "Close My Agency" link on the setting page. I get this message "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service". Please let me know I can do to close the agency? Thanks

Hi Ryan,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
the_ibos
Community Member

so how we delete our agency to use the connects which are offered to us as individal freelancer and when we are going to delete the agancy the response is to contact the customer servicer center their is no way to contact kindly solve my problem

Hi Ebad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I closed your agency account as per your request.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I would like to close my agency but when I click the "Close My Agency" link on the setting page. I get this message "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service". Please let me know I can do to close the agency? Thanks

Hi Duc,

Please withdraw all of your proposals so that we can go ahead and close your agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I have withdrawed all the proposals. Could you please help me to close my agency?

Hi Duc,

Thanks for following up and withdrawing all proposals. I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mrfahadkhan2000
Community Member

Hi,

I have 30 connections, but I am unable to proceed with the proposal, everytime I am clicking "Submit my Proposal" it is landing me on this pageScreenshot_3.png

Hi Fahad,

Since you're an exclusive member of the agency you can send proposals only under the agency profile. In order to be able to send proposals through your agency, the agency will need to be upgraded to our Plus plan and that is the reason why you're taken to the window you're referring to. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So, can you please close my agency account?

Regards,

Fahad **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Business Manager | SEO, Digital Marketer & Entrepreneur | Google/Microsoft/Facebook Certified Professional
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
m: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
e: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
[https://lxvzpkrv.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/assets/icons/social/twitter.png][https://lxvzpkrv.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/assets/icons/social/linkedin.png]

So, can you please close my agency account?

Hi Fahad,

In order to close your agency, you need to change your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive.

To update your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Once you do that, please let us know so that we can proceed with your agency closure.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have done it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths