🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hi Fahad,

Thanks for following up on this. Your agency is now closed. Let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Problem solved. You may now mark it as solved.

Hi Can you please close my agency as well? I mistakenly made it now i cannot submit proposal unless I upgrade to a 20$/Month Plan. Thanks

Hi Ahmed,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank You Bojan! Now it is closed & I can submit my proposals 🙂

amukhtar9987
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team!

I created an Agency for testing purposes, now I cannot submit proposals unless I upgrade. I need you to kindly close my agency.

I have tried to do it myself but an error pops up saying please contact support.

92e7459e
Community Member

Hi,

I am not being able to close my agency

Please help me close it.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sushant,

We closed your agency account as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
zipporah2020
Community Member

I need help closing my account too... I have checked and there are no options for that. I didn't fully open it but it shows on my profile as if I did.

Hi Zipporah,

We've closed your agency account as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
shariq1989
Community Member

Can you please close my agency.

Hi Mohd,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
shariq1989
Community Member

Please can you close my agency right now.

singhamritpal00
Community Member

Hi Everyone!
Please help me to close me agency account. It is asking me to contact customer service to remove it. Please help.

Hi Amritpal,

Your agency is closed as per your request. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your help. My agency is closed but it still shows up in "My teams" tab.

Any solution ?

Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Amritpal,

Please allow time for our system to update and present correct information under your account settings. If this still shows after few days let us know and we'll assist you accordingly. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
david_goder
Community Member

Hello, when I think I met all the requirements listed here: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067588 
but when I try to close agency it ayes: "In order to close an agency, please contact customer service"

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with closing your agency account.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
nitesh2118
Community Member

i have to close my agency account when i click close my agency it shows  In order to close an agency, please contact customer service this type of message  so can i close my agency

Hi Nitesh,

Your agency is closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sufi_shadow
Community Member

I want to close my agency. what should i do?

Hi Muhammad,

In order for us to close your agency, you need to change your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive.

To do so, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot.

Once you are done, let us know here so that we can proceed with the closure.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
marinagrujic
Community Member

I would like to close my agency, please let me know how to do it.

Hi Marina,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further help with anything else.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Why am I not allowed to resubmit my proposal to this job
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Marina,

You can't submit a proposal to the same job post twice even if it was submitted from now a closed agency.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sufi_shadow
Community Member

Please I need to close my Agency profile. I have been trying to contact customer support about it but all in vain. I have requested two times before now I am getting frustrated.

Please close my agency profile. Kindly review the attached screenshot.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad Wasim,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Please close my agency

Hi Nusrtulloh, 

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
069a811c
Community Member

How does one actually contact customer service? there seems to be no way.

Hi Jt,

If you would like to close your Agency profile please confirm here and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
jaydip_ios
Community Member

I want to know if I want to close only agency account because I am only single member / manager in agency and I want to make sure that my personal freelancer will keep open as it is without any problem?

Is it possible?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Hi Jaydip,

Yes, we can go ahead and close only your agency profile and leave the freelancer one intact. Please let us know if you want us to close your agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar D Thank you for reply and already cloed by connecting with Upwork support team so no further action required !!!

Thank you.

jaredo
Community Member

Hi I cant close my agency account, I have no active proposal,please help,

thanks in advance.

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for reaching out. I've closed your agency account as per your request.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jaredo
Community Member

thank you so much

jaredo
Community Member

Hi i have no active proposal but i cant close my agency account,please close it for me

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths