cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

Highlighted
Mittapalli Sai Man U Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
491 of 514

Hi

I have changed to non exclusive and tried closing the agency basic status multiple times but unable to do so . I tried all instructions given too but still failed to close and remove the agency basic status and remain with only Freelancer status . Please help me with the same .

Thanks

Uday

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
492 of 514

Hi Mittapalli,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mittapalli Sai Man U Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
493 of 514

hai this is **Edited for Community Guidelines** thanks for reply but still the agency was
not closed

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
494 of 514

Hi Mittapalli,

I would like to confirm again that your agency is closed. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and if you`re still able to view it, let me know here. THank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nicholas K Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
495 of 514

NIGAM wrote:

How can I close my agency account and continue working as an individual freelancer?

1. Go to Settings  Agency Profile
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page
  3. Click the Close my Agency link
  4. If you meet the requirements, click the button to confirm that you want to close your agency

Read this help article for more information. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009524674-Close-an-Agency

Highlighted
Julian F Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
496 of 514

I created an agency but I wanted to close it. I do all the procedure that the page says but it is not deleted and I am still a member. Please, I want to delete it

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
497 of 514

Hi Julian,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Khashayar G Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
498 of 514

I want to close my agency account but I can't there is no reaction when I click that button.
What should I do?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
499 of 514

Hi Khashayar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account is now closed as per your request. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Krishan K Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
500 of 514

Hello,
I try to close my agency with following step from Close an Agency 

Only the agency owner can close the agency. (I'm the owner of this agency)

To prepare the agency for closing, you must

1. Remove all team members from the agency in Settings › Members & Permissions (In my agency don't have any team members)
  2. Close all open contracts associated with the agency in My Jobs › Contracts (In my agency don't have any team members)
  3. Close all open proposals associated with the agency in Find Work › Proposals (In my agency don't have any proposals)
  4. Ensure all payments have been received and withdrawn from Upwork (In my agency don't have any payments)

Then, you can close the agency

1. Go to Settings › Agency Profile
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page
  3. Click the Close my Agency link
  4. If you meet the requirements, click the button to confirm that you want to close your agency

when I click on the Close my Agency link then page redirect to reenter-password after I type my password then automaticlly page redirect to Upwork job search  

I tried this process more than 10 times. I don't know what I'm miss. Can somebody help me out.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS