cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

ayeshariaz66
Husnain A Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
831 of 848

i want to closed my agency account . please help me fast

i attached problem to closed screenshot

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
832 of 848

Hello Husnain,

Your agency account is closed as per your request.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
hafizeman1999
Hafiz E Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
833 of 848

I was trying to close my agency account as per the articles but it is saying that In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
834 of 848

Hi Hafiz,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

-Joanne
Untitled
baletevicente
Vicente B Member Since: Mar 28, 2021
835 of 848

I can still access my Agency account. You just sent me an email that you already close it. Please see attached file below

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
836 of 848

Hi Vicente, 

Your agency account has been closed. Could you please check again? Please let us know if you still see it in your account. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
odivincenzo
Olivia D Member Since: Apr 3, 2021
837 of 848

How do I close my agency account? I don't ever use it and I am a freelancer. Upwork will not let me submit any proposals, but I have 46 connects that are unavailable. When I try to close the agency account I get a pop up to contact customer service with no way to contact them. I cannot find a contact us option anywhere. Please help. 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
838 of 848

Hi Olivia,

We would be happy to help you with your agency closure. But first, you need to close all contracts, make sure all payments are received and withdrawn, withdraw all proposals, and change your own status to "Non-Exclusive". You can check this help article for more information. 

To change your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions and click on the 'Exclusive' link as shown in this screenshot. From there, you can update the status by selecting the 'Non-Exclusive' option and clicking on 'Save' as shown in this screenshot.

Once you are all done we can assist you further with closing your agency account. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
im_asad
Asad A Member Since: Jan 10, 2018
839 of 848

Hey, I want to delete my agency. There are no active contracts on the agency and I am the only member. When I try and delete it, it tells me to contact upwork support.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
840 of 848

Hi Asad,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS