cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

iamdesignmaker
Aashish L Member Since: Jun 29, 2021
951 of 1,024

When I click on the close agency button, I get pop up which is say you need to contact customer service, help me how can i close?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
952 of 1,024

Hi Aashish,

As requested, your agency account has been closed.

~ Joanne
Upwork
mkabramyan
Minas A Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
953 of 1,024

I am trying to close my agency. When i click Close my agency, Upwork requests the password, then it redirects me to the find work page.

Agency is still alive. I tried it week ago and tried now, the result is the same.

How can i close it?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
954 of 1,024

Hi Minas,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abdullahproo
Abdullah S Member Since: Jul 3, 2021
955 of 1,024

Hello there! I am trying to close my agency but not able close. It shows "In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service". Please help.

Thanks.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
956 of 1,024

Hi Abdullah,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
m_pabari
Mita P Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
957 of 1,024

How to hide or delete the agency account 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
958 of 1,024

Hi Mita,

An agency profile can be only closed and not deleted. Since it appears you don't have any open, active, or pending activity or team members, you can proceed with closing your agency by going to your agency profile > Settings > Company Info > clicking the Close my company link.

You can find more information in this Help article.

Untitled
rakeshkumar1964
Rakesh K Member Since: Sep 18, 2016
959 of 1,024

Hello,

I am facing same issue, I do not have any open proposal. But it still saying close your open contracts or proposal when i try to close my agency. Pleasse help me.

Thanks

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
960 of 1,024

Hi Rakesh,

I went through your proposals and pm'ed you the one you need to address in order to close your Agency profile.

Untitled