🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Unable to close agency profile
Page options
m_jakhode
Community Member

Unable to close agency profile

Hello, 

When I tried to close the agency profile from my account I am unable to process my request and getting 

No route found for "GET /agencies/close" (from "https://www.upwork.com/ab/agency-settings/")

could you guys please help me with this? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manish, and Nickolay,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles while trying to close the agency. I escalated the error with the team and both of you can expect a support ticket created very soon in order to investigate this further.

Manish, I went ahead and closed your agency.

Nickolay, in order to close your agency, you need to change your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive. To update your status, please switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, you should be able to see a link saying 'Exclusive' as shown in this screenshot. Click on it and a popup will open. From there, you can update the status by selecting 'Non-Exclusive' in the 'Agency Freelancer' dropdown as shown in this screenshot. Once you are done with that, you can let us know here so that we can go ahead and close your agency.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

181 REPLIES 181
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Missy,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

How do I close my agency please? I get an error whenever I try to close the agency.

Hi Brian,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am facing issue with closing my agency?  can you please help me?

seeing error: Exception occurred Failed to parse ODS response: '{"r......

Thanks

Mayur

Hi Mayurkumar,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

I am getting error while closing agency account.

I need to keep just my freelancer account and close agency account. 

Can you please help mw with that?

Thanks.

Error:Exception occurred Failed to parse ODS response: '{"request":"GET \/ods\/offer\/list_contractor\/19583312\/20.json","error":null,"error_code":0,"warning":null,"start_time":1

...... very long line

Hi Ankita,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran.

I need help closing my account. I no longer use it and I have a client sending me an offering, but it keeps linking to my agency account and requesting documentation that doesn´t apply to me. 

When I try to close the account the following error pops up. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Brittany,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, i am not able to close my agency because of error given in screenshot. There are not any active proposals. Can you please help me? Thanks

Image 001.png

Hi Hamayun,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, same issue here. failed to fetch url: /api/graphql/v1, undefined

Pls close my agency manually.

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,

I also need help closing my Agency. I already have my settings set to "Non-Exclusive'. When I close my agency, it just keeps spining and nevery finishes.

Mervyn

Hi Mervyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, can you please close my agency?  I get the following error message 'Please close all invitations associated with this company'.

Hi Ernest,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have active invites on your agency profile. You would have to decline them in order to close your agency account. To do this, kindly go to this page, select an invite, and click on "Decline Interview." Once done, please try closing your agency again. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello also getting an error when I try to close my agency. "Close all open invitations associated with the company" although I have no invitations opens. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi @Aleksandar D I'm facing this issue, please check I want to close my agency profile for now.

Hi Hassan,

Thanks for reaching out. Your agency profile has been closed as per your request.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, I also had some errors while closing my agency account.

Please close my agency account while keeping my current freelancer account.

Thanks!

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for your message. Your agency account is closed now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I also have problems to close my agency account. I removed all team members, but I get error. Please close my agency account. Thank you.

Hi Abdulsamet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Same issue here. Would you mind closing my agency too?

Hi Federico,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I have same issue. Unable to delete agency

I have same issue. unable to delete my agency. pl help

Hi Kiran,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,
I am getting the same error, I want to close my Agency too

Hi Darshil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
02db2732
Community Member

please, close my agancy i cannot do it, because of error

No route found for "GET /agencies/close" (from "https://www.upwork.com/ab/agency-settings/")

Hi Fuad,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm also unable to close my agency. It's given me this error when I try to close my agency. 

Hi Sahid,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
imtiaz__
Community Member

I'm not able to close my agency because getting this error (No route found for "GET /agencies/close" (from "https://www.upwork.com/ab/agency-settings/"))

Hi Muhammad,

I've closed your Agency for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi , 

I am also geeting error

Please close my agency as well.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths