🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to find open/active contract
Page options
ddd6dfb1
Community Member

Unable to find open/active contract

Under 'My Jobs', unable to find open or active contract, not showing as freelancer but showing as agency member. Similar not showing in time tracker app also.

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Husain, 

It looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency, and you do not have any active agency contract as of the moment. If you have questions about your membership or your contracts, you may check this with your agency manager, or agency business owner for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
ddd6dfb1
Community Member

Yes, I am exclusive member and have priviledges of manager as well. We have an active contract. Already in contact with Agency Owner.

Need assistance, may be i am missing or doing wrong..

Hi Husain,

At the moment the agency has one contract that is awarded to one of the team members. At the moment you don't have any active contracts under your agency.
The agency owner can check the details about the contract by going to My Jobs > All Contracts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So how can we manage multiple developers at same project? I think this should be the exact reason.

Hi Husain,

The client will need to hire each freelancer so that your team members can track their time and work on the project. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dont you think this is annoying to client each time. 
Anyways, can client assign the same job to multiple freelancer within the agency?

Hi Husain,

For hourly contracts, the clients will need to hire each freelancer so that the freelancers are able to track their time and charge the client. 
For fixed price contract, you can negotiate for the tasks that need to be completed under the milestone and once the work is done deliver it to your client. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I understand. But my question is different.

Assume hourly based contract

Hi Husain,

In this case the client will need to hire all freelancers that need to work on the projects so that each freelancer can track their time. 
To learn more about agencies check out our help articles on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths