🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Unable to purchase the connect (Redirecti...
Page options
abhisek293
Community Member

Unable to purchase the connect (Redirecting to the same buy connect page after the payment)

Hi. I recently tried to buy connects for my agency profile, but unable to purchase the connects.

It is redirecting to the same buy connect page after the payment. There is no deduction, but only redirecting to the buy connect page. please help me on this matter.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abhisek,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to try and purchase Connects? Thank you.
~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Gourav

As suggested, both the methods were tried
- clearing entire cache and history
- incognito browser

After submitting OTP, the payment does not get through.

Please look into this matter.

Thank You.

Hi Abhisek,

Thanks for following up. We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I am waiting for it.

Thank You.

I'm having the same issue, I've recorded the screen video too. As soon as I buy, it redirects me to buy connect page again; also not able to logint to support page, it redirects to the home page.

We've an agency profile and I've already tried diff browsers, systems, clearing cache and what not. Kindly help.

Hi Sudeep,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths