🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to submit a proposal
Page options
b33f7db0
Community Member

Unable to submit a proposal

I receive the error message "to submit a proposal, update your profile rate to $3/ hour or more". When I attempt to change my settings, I see the message "Your agency manager has chosen to keep team member rates private". I am a business manager and should not be having this issue. Please Help!

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patricia,

Unfortunately, since your an exclusive member of the agency, you can only work on projects from the agency and not as an independent freelancer. Please communicate with your agency owner about this. Your agency owner or you as a business manager should be able to change your profile rate under the Agency Ruster.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b33f7db0
Community Member

I cannot find the agency roster. I even logged in under the agency owner's account and still cannot find it. How do I locate this? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patricia,

Please make sure you're logged into your account, then click on your picture in the upper right corner and switch to the agency context. Then, you should be able to go to Find Work> Agency Roster and edit rate. Please, note that it's against Upwork TOS to share accounts, so make sure you only access the agency through your own account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b33f7db0
Community Member

That worked! Thank you!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths