🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to update agency logo
Page options
eurekadev
Community Member

Unable to update agency logo

Trying to update agency logo (upload a new image). I select a different image, click 'Save', the logo gets changed but after the profile page reloads the prevous image is still there, the new one apparantly was not uploaded or saved correctly.

Tried several times with the same result.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dzmitry,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dzmitry,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
cb45c0cf
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Im facing the same exact issue.

My Agency is Switch Up Digital, I have updated my logo but it is not showing depsite clearing my browser history and cache.

I need your assistance.

Thanks.

Hi Damien,

I've asked for the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issue in 31 July 2023 ...

Hi Baris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Here is another question which is off topic. aren't we able to create our own support tickets anymore? I couldn't find a way to do it.

cdbb65f8
Community Member

I am also Facing same issue . please help

Hi Shivam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
creative_rob
Community Member

I am facing the same issue and have cleared my cahce...if we can't get this to work there is no way i would upgrade to Agency Plus

Hi Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f8758724
Community Member

Hi, having the same issue. Updated my logo and company details but this changes only intermittently reflect. Cookies, cache, etc all cleared and checked.

Hi Syed,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
53e07eb8
Community Member

Hii Sir

f1693ba1
Community Member

Hi, i'm having the same issue, can i get some help please too ? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths