🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unfair to Upwork Agency for connects
Page options
manishbarai
Community Member

Unfair to Upwork Agency for connects

Hello,

I think its unfair to Agency that we are not getting any connect even though we are paying more than freelancers and we still not getting any connect with that payment. I am not getting why its that way. That should be reviewed. Upwork is always promoting freelancer, while ignoring agencies. Previous portal i.e. Elance was very very friendly and encourging agencies. I am not saying you do not promote freelancer but atleast treat equal. 

This also means more freelancers will apply to job than agency and that means clients who wants freelancer will be benefit. and agency searching clients will not come to upwork.. really really hard to keep associate with upwork and lossing hope of finding good project for me or my team. 😐 

Please reconsider the same.

Regards,

Manish 
Etymon Technologies

3 REPLIES 3
masukmian
Community Member

Agree with you, monthy payment should include some connects automatically.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your feedback! Improvements to Agency Plus Membership is something we're considering. Please, check out Katrina's reply here. Additionally, we have changes to our Connects systems coming that will allow agencies receive free Connects when they receive and respond to and interview request from a submitted proposal.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Why you people dont apply Elance model for agencies? It is been 7 years and agency owners who bring their profiles from Elance are complaining on this feature to assign jobs to their team themselves.

Also, There are 0 connects against $20 we pay to upwork for monthly membership. I am also confused Why to pay that $20 now if we are not getting any thing in return and Upwork is actually promoting only freelancers instead of agencies. Agencies business is almost to its end on upwork now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths