🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Uploading logo issues for client agency
Page options
isabelghosn
Community Member

Uploading logo issues for client agency

Im in the process of setting up client agency and i'm having problems with uploading logo and banner photo. I've matched the size for width and height and error message keeps displaying on screen. Please help asap.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isabel,

Could you please try using a high-resolution image with a width of 3200px and above? Additionally, try to clear your cache and cookies or using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ferhatolcum
Community Member

Hi,

I cannot adjust my agency banner properly. I couldn't find any documentation about safe sizes. It's hard to guess where the text will be. How can you help me? Thank you.

Hello Ferhat,

The minimum size requirement for the banner is 1600px by 160px. We recommend using a high-resolution image with a width of 3200px and above. The banner will be scaled and cropped based on the size of the browser window, so we also recommend avoiding text on the image, and using your brand colors or simple visuals.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Mike

Agency Program Coordinator

Cheers,
Mike

what are the specs of agency cover. 3200 px is very wide.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saleem, 

Please check Mike's response above for more information about your query.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isabel,

Could you please try using a high-resolution image with a width of 3200px and above? Additionally, try to clear your cache and cookies or using another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
qamihir
Community Member

I am also having this issue with the agency's logo. The error says to maintain at least 250px or more so I tried with 250px for height and 895px for width but cropping does not allow me to select the full logo. This is disgusting.

VisionQA-Services-Upwork.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukesh,

Could you please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi for your Agency logo? The width and height should be the same for the logo. The wide image could be used for the banner. The minimum size requirement for the banner is 1600px by 160px. We recommend using a high-resolution image with a width of 3200px and above. The banner will be scaled and cropped based on the size of the browser window, so we also recommend avoiding text on the image, and using your brand colors or simple visuals.

Try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to try using the previously recommended image size. Let me know if you still need help with updating your Agency profile's logo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Agency banner size minimum  (Width) 3200px (84.666666667 centimeter) 

Agency logo size is 250 pixel (Width) by 250px (height) or more (6.6145833333 centimeter)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths