🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Upwork Agency Bank Account Linkage
Page options
fakhar769
Community Member

Upwork Agency Bank Account Linkage

I am an employee of the company and my company has assigned me to create an agency account on Upwork. I am also the head of the IT division department.

However, I can't link my own account as the payments need to transferred to the company's bank account. My company is not a private company and is owned by a board of governors and getting authorization/attorney on the company's bank account is nearly impossible.

I can however get a letter from the HR to prove that I have worked for this company for the last 22 years and I am a permanent employee of the company. The company has assigned me to open a business venture on Upwork.

I need help on how to successfully link my company’s bank account? We have a team of 35 professionals and we eagerly want to create a revenue stream for our company through Upwork.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fakhar,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and will assist you further with your payment method directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there ,

No one has followed up further on my ticket id : #29467774

Kindly assign someone to help us on the bank issue so that we can get started with the bidding process asap. 

Hi Fakhar,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further.
I would also like to clarify that you will need to invite your team members to join your agency in order for clients to be able to hire them and form a contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths