🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Upwork Agency Basics
Page options
gul_shafi
Community Member

Upwork Agency Basics

Greetings.

Respected Community Members,

I am about to start my Upwork agency but before this, I need to know a few things, as follows, please give me your lovely feedback.

1) Who are the managers? if I invite some managers, then how would I pay them an amount which will be less than the price which I charge per client?

2) who are the agency members ? and the same questions as above. please.

cheers 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Shafi,

Thank you for your questions. Agencies have what we call "Member Roles" which is what you're referring to. This dictates the level of permission members have within the agency, not their earnings, and how you manage those earnings is entirely up to you. You may want to check this help article that goes into a bit more detail on the finances as well as this one to learn more about the different roles.

You can also check this page for some of the basics of an agency. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Shafi,

Thank you for your questions. Agencies have what we call "Member Roles" which is what you're referring to. This dictates the level of permission members have within the agency, not their earnings, and how you manage those earnings is entirely up to you. You may want to check this help article that goes into a bit more detail on the finances as well as this one to learn more about the different roles.

You can also check this page for some of the basics of an agency. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths